Rate Dr. Suzanne Gorka

Dr. Suzanne Gorka's Ratings

I have never been to a clinic where I was greeted with a smile before and as I sat, could here laughter throughout the clinic. Dr. Gorka was amazing and made me feel listened to. I wasn't just a pain in the low back to be dealt with. I was a patient whose whole lifestyle was examined, to zero in on why this pain was re-occuring. My leg cramps were not only caused by posture but a lack of calcium and magnesium. I have been going for years and have recommended her to all my friends. I have learned to be body aware. She has a funny little wall plaque in the off ice that say's. I thought it would go away. It makes me smile when I see it. Once upon a time I thought this very thing. Now I know.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Gorka for over 22 years (my whole life!). She adjusted me within weeks of my birth- my parents had been seeing her for years before then and trust her immensely!
I've always trusted her with any muskuloskeletal injury that I have obtained from sports, be that ankle sprains, back aches, knee pain, etc.
Many of my injuries have caused me to take breaks from my sports career, but with Dr. Gorka's help I was able to start back up in no time at all! I am thoroughly thankful for Dr. Gorka's help and truly believe she is the reason I was able to go to the World Championship!
I highly recommend her to athletes, but my parents would add that she's amazing for everyday pains and simply maintenance as well!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Gorka is wonderful. She is a miracle if I have ever seen one.
Cheerful, friendly and takes the time to listen to your complaints (and stories) with every visit. She truly cares about every patient (new and old!)
Her laugh resonates in the office and her smile is always present.
An absolutely astounding chiropractor that makes you feel comfortable and at home within the clinic. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking the best care out there- whether for pain or for "tune-ups"!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gorka is cheerful, friendly and very good at what she does! My neck and low back have never felt better! She always greets me with a smile and listens to what I have to say. Her staff are always welcoming and friendly too. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

On the positive side she diagnosed a problem that two other chiropractors couldn't identify and therefore properly treat. The problem for me was her temperament. She was sarcastic, snappy, rude - in general disrespectful at in each of my last four appointments with her. She was OK - pleasant and respectful in the first two. Nothing I did or said should have warranted nasty outbursts from her. She wasn't able to help my problem so maybe she was irritated by that and took her frustrations out on me. Once while working on my back she angerly snapped 'you're adjustment is out - what did YOU do!'

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Amazing!! Unfortunately, I put my back out on the weekend & saw Dr. Gorka - within a few visits the back pain reduced significantly. She truly cares about her patients - I would recommend her to everyone!

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

I had sprained my knee and Dr. Gorka did a thourough examination including xrays before wanting to give me a treatment. She has helped tremendously and has provided numerous suggestions for it to heal faster along with stretching exercises. The staff are always cheery and it's a warm and welcoming place to go to. My knee is much better and it's a great feeling to be out of pain. Due to my heavy workload, I have had to cancel several appointments, often on short notice, but was always greeted with a warm smile and a cheery laugh. I highly recommend her!

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Gorka for close to 20 years. she has been my life saver. I have fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. Seeing Dr. Gorka has permitted me to live an active normal life. Thank you xo.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Dr.Gorka is absolutely amazing. She has improved my quality of life tremendously with her adjustments and helpful tips! I would recommend her to everyone I know. She is always friendly and has great staff. I feel like a whole new person after I leave her office! She is really amazing!

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gorka changed my life. I have always had chronic back pain and spasms. She had me properly adjusted after about six appointments and I saw immprovement with all her adjustments. I go for regular adjustments whether I need them or not just maintain a haalthy core. I even got my sister going - the one who vowed she would never ever go to a chironpractor. Dr.l Gorka is always infectiously happy and positive. Her staff have been with her for years and they are equally fantastic!

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag