Rate Dr. Sonya Varma

Dr. Sonya Varma's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Varma for the past 3 years and find her very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I would recomend her to any potential patients. On occassion, wait times are longer than I would like.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Dr. Varma has always been very professional and she takes the time to explain your medical condition in great detail and you never feel rushed when you meet with her. A few minor adjustments were required with some prescribed medications but once the right "recipe" was found, I found that my cholesterol and Type 2 diabetes became controlled very quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Sonya Varma is my Diabetic Dr. and find her VERY Helpfull, Knowledgeable and her Mannerisms are EXCELLENT. She has helped me a lot and explains what you need to know VERY good. You can understand what she is talking about and if you have questions, she does not hesitate to answer them for you. I really like her as My Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

She diagnosed me wrong, and treated me with the wrong medication. All she had to say in the very end is sorry and referred me to someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I had a terrible experience with her. she was rude and wanted to get to the next patient as soon as she can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Excellent experience, very knowledgeable and great empathy for her patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Varma for the past 3 years and she has been very helpful in treating my diabetes. She has always taken the time to find out about me and listens!!! I would recommend her to anyone who needs a doctor that actually cares for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Excellent first time experience. Caring, knowledgeable, LISTENED. Very supportive of steps taken thus far by my general physician and me and great recommendations/suggestions. I did not feel rushed and I felt that she really listened to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

This was my first meeting with her, and I was most impressed. She came to meet me in the waiting room & escorted me to her office. We discussed my Type 2 Diabetes problem, and she responded and gave suggestions, and changed some medication prescribed by others. Very professional, and artfully dodged the negative comments I had about my GP at another practise. You have Diabetes? Go see Dr Varms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

Excellent physician - she possesses qualities that cannot be replaced: She is knowledgable, caring, honest, and fair. The office staff are friendly and accommodating to their clients.I would strongly reccommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043295].votes_count ]]