Dr. Lori Kardal

Rate Dr. Lori Kardal

Dr. Lori Kardal's Ratings

Dr Kardal was my pediatrician for at least 10 years. She was AMAZING. She was so patient and would go to every extreme. She follows up on anything that is questionable and is very knowledgeable. I would often wait in the room for long periods of time, but it was well worth it because the amount of time she spends with you far outweighs that. She never once made me feel rushed and allowed me express every worry or concern I had, which is more than I can say for many doctors. I saw her up until the day I was 18 and finding a doctor that can replace her has proved challenging!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Dr. Kardal is the best! I feel very assured after every visit. She is kind and caring and very thorough. The front end staff however is another story even though it says on the answering machine to "be kind to our staff" it should be a two-way street.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

Dr Kardal is amazing,knowledgeable and carring. We are so happy to have her as our pediatrician. She has always been there for us with my son. She is amazing and we are so lucky to have her. Her back end staff are very good too, and always happy and thoughtful. BUT the front desk staff/person... that is a different story!!!they never smile and arn't the nicest to deal with, I always say if it wasn't for Dr Kardal being as good at her job I would maybe think of changing Doctor's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2011

We got dumped too. The office/ reception were impolite at best, uncaring and unhelpful. No complaints about the doctor, but I think doctors should maintain responsibility for rude staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Have children who have been patients for several years but then we were dumped as they now only take seriously ill patients. Was very upsetting to be dumped like that after all this time with a letter. Since they changed management things got anal really fast at this office. Aside from that Dr Kardal was a wonderful doctor..too bad we lost her as our pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Kardal is awesome! She's been great with our first child (she was recommended because the hospital referred us to a pediatrician). Our little girl is super healthy! Kardal's friendly, patient, competent and if you can get her has your child pediatrician...do not pass it up. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

she is absolutely the best i wish i had a doc like her when i was younger a+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Dr. Kardal goes above and beyond. Her character and bedside manner is amazing. My three children have been seeing Dr. Kardal for the last 14 years, and there is not another like her. She shows nothing but care and concern for her patients, and listens in earnest to any issues or concerns. Dr. Kardal is a gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Kardal is an amazing doctor and my kids love her. I feel like she really does care about her patients, and they are not just a number but a name. The staff at ther office are also very helpful and friendly. Dr.Kardal is truly they best Pediatrican in calgary!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I started seeing Dr. Kardal when my doctor was unable to diagnose my son and made me feel like I was a overworried mother. After two visits with Dr. Kardal she had my son diagonosed with Asthma and he is better than he has ever been. Dr. Kardal took my concerns seriously and listened to what I had to say. I would highly recommend anyone to see her:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043814].votes_count ]]