Dr. Marvin Argatoff

Rate Dr. Marvin Argatoff

Dr. Marvin Argatoff's Ratings

"Dr." Argatoff did not detect my mom's glaucoma. Another doctor took over for him while he was on vacation and noticed that she had glaucoma but it is too late to do anything about it. She is going to be blind within 6 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr.Argatoff and staff in his office are so great as I am having really trouble with my eyes and they are all doing a great job to find out why. Best office in victoria

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Dr. Argatoff did a great job assessing my vision so my prescription was adjusted and I can see much better. He did the same for my son and husband. The doctor was knowledgeable, polite, reassuring (but not condescending way) and very helpful. Very much appreciated his service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Major rip-off. Got quoted an exam cost, 15% more when we were done. Lenses for existing frames, twice the price of other places that offer 2-4-1. Disgusting. Surprised they're still in business, except for the fact that nobody bothers to investigate their usury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Argatoff for well over 20 years. He's always on time, polite and a pleasure to deal with. I have no hesitation recommending him. Pete Snell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2010

A couple of years back I had a very vague ache in my eyes. I stopped into Dr. Argatoff's without an appointment and asked for an eye check-up. He was very keen a checked my eyes right away. This man discovered that I suffered from glaucoma , and had dangerously high eye pressures. Because of my ignorance to the situation, I had no idea what was going on. Dr. Argatoff did though, and he had me going to an eye surgeon within the half-hour. The surgeon commenced treatment and told me that I may have been only hours away from total blindness due to these pressures. Dr. Argatoff saved my sight by discovering that I had acute glaucoma. I am so grateful. We need more like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

The staff is wonderful and treat you with respect and a sense of humour. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

Great office, helpful staff, terrific selection on specs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

Dr. Argatoff and his partner Dr. Charania provide excellent care for my entire family. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043924].votes_count ]]