Rate Dr. Victoria R. Currall

Dr. Victoria R. Currall's Ratings

I love Dr. Currall. My entire family see her for all their health needs. She is a great listener and since my first visit with her years ago, I have never needed to look elsewhere for a doctor. She is simply awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2014

Dr. Victoria Currall is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I love that she always takes time with her patients by explaining in detail what the issues are. She has been my go to physician for 7 years now and came very highly recommended. I am 65 and even use her for my gynecological exam...in essence one-stop shopping! She is a member of the privia health plan and 3 years ago I chose to sign up for that additional plan. I have found it to be very beneficial but even prior to joining privia I had excellent care under dr. Currall. I recommend her to everyone I know that is looking for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Simply the best Dr. that I have been to in my lifetime of 58 years. Always attentive to my needs and questions while giving great care. My wife and kids also love her as a Dr. She is very intelligent and caring with her care and if you need a specialist, she sends you to the best. She is what all other doctors should aspire to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

excellent doc.she listens intently and is very present to the patient.very caring and thorough.Always on time and gives very good advice.She is by far the best doctor I have been too and if she doesn't have the answer she will send you to someone that does

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Definitely recommend Dr. Currall. She is absolutely the best doctor to go to and she has all the qualities you look for in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

I have been to a lot of doctors in the last fifty years. Dr Currall is the best! She has helped coordinate the care of my entire family. She is one of a kind in the mixed up medical system. THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

Dr. Victoria Currell has been my doctor for many many years now. No matter where I go, I will always come back to her. I was diagnosed with a very rare autoimmune disease. She never gave in trying to find it. She went through thick and thin with me and I will always be grateful! Now, my husband sees her. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

I love Dr. Currall. She is very attentive, personally calls me to check on me and to give me results and her nurses are very friendly as well. Sometimes it is hard to get in to see her but she has a PA now who is great to see when I can't get in with her. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Currall is wonderful, smart and attentive. The staff is great. My wife is in love with this doctor. She is a great doctor and a great person. Highly recommend you go someplace else so that I don't have to compete with you for her time :-) One of the best doctors I have met and my wife and I can't say enough good things about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

I met Dr. Currall about 7 years ago prior to her joining her current practice. She was the only doctor that waa able to accuratley diagnose my issues. She is very attentive in caring and has a very calm presence to her. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1043981].votes_count ]]