Rate Dr. Gary L. Kaye

Dr. Gary L. Kaye's Ratings

I have never been to Dr. Kaye nor will I ever be, he did however perform my son's circumcision in the hospital after he was born being that my doctor that delivered him was unavailable. He did a terrible job and it even looked like a circumcision was barely done. I asked the pediatrician at the hospital for her opinion and she agreed not enough skin was taken off. She then gave us the number to a urologist and when Dr. Kaye came in the room before I was discharged he very rudely took the paper from my mother's hand and asked why we needed to see a urologist. We then told him not enough skin was taken off from the circumcision, he got very snippy and rude and said there was nothing wrong with it he would be fine. I did not like his attitude at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I had gone to Dr Victor before Dr Kaye.. I LOVED DR KAYE(both). He was amazing in the delivery room and was so Father like & supportive. He made my experience night and day from my experience in my other 2 deliveries. I'm now having a 4th and wouldn't think twice to use Dr Kaye!! So pleasantly pleased with their knowledge and professionalism! My sister referred them and I couldn't have had a better doctor. I'm looking forward for my first visit at the end of the month to start my preparation to my next baby's arrival. I'm 100% confident that my experience will be just as great as last time! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr. Gary Kaye was there in my best moments of live when I had my first kid and he was there in the worst time of my life when I had my miscarriage (while he was NOT my OBGYN through out both of these situations). He was very supportive and I really trust him, I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope he is NOT going to retire because it seems like he is the only one working among all of the OBGYNs in this aria. May be it is just a coincidence but he is almost ALWAYS on-call. That is why in both of my emergency situations he was the one who took me in. His staff however did not want to take me, when I was pregnant with my first kid for only 10 weeks, his receptionist told me I was too far in pregnancy and the doctor wont take me. I don't know if she spoke to the doctor about me or not but that is what she said.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1044119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

Used dr Kaye since 2007. He delivered my son, & 2 years later, dr Alyssa delivered my daughter. They are both equally wonderful. Dr Kaye is one of the easiest going dr's you will find. The staff is also compassionate & accommodating. I love them!!! Wonderful dr's. would highly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

Dr. Gary Kaye is a very knowledgeable doctor. However, he cops an attitude if you question his advice. He is also a bit forgetful. For years when I didn't have any problems, I thought he was great. But when I developed a serious problem, he didn't take it seriously and I had to find another doctor. I think he should retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

When I went in for an u/s at 40 weeks, I was told that I was required to schedule a C-section because the baby was measuring big (1.5 lbs over what the baby actually weighed). When I mentioned getting a second opinion, Dr. Kaye exploded and told me that there was another couple who didn't listen to him and their baby died because of it. Needless to say, I no longer felt comfortable under his care. Thankfully, I was able to switch doctors at that late date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Gary Kaye delivered me almost 32 years ago, as well as all 3 of my sister's children. I brought my mother with me to my last prenatal appointment, and she was still thanking him for handling her sensitive situation while she was pregnant with me (left her doctor at 8 months in emotional distress and Dr. Kaye was warm, welcoming and comforting). I would never even think about considering another doctor to deliver my baby, which he will be doing in September 2012. His staff is extremely kind and professional which is hard to come by in most medical offices. Very highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I absolutely love this doctor. Both Dr Gary Kaye and Dr Alicia Kaye are amazing. I have had an amazing pregnancy under their care and recommend them to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

I am 8 months pregnant and for every one of my last 4 appointments dr Kaye has been too busy to see me and instead I see the nurse practitioner. I actually really like her, but I do not feel at all like I have any rapport with the dr who is supposed to be delivering my baby next month!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

I have been going to Dr. G. Kaye for 25 years..Love this doctor, he is very caring. He calls personally to check on you after any procedure or with test results. He delivered all 3 of my children and continues to ask about them at every visit. At times the wait can be a little long but it is well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044112].votes_count ]]