Rate Dr. Kathleen M. Hurd

Dr. Kathleen M. Hurd's Ratings

Excellent knowledgeable compassionate. She will always go beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Dr. Hurd has been very helpful over the last five years I've been her patient. I like the natural alternatives she offers while still providing regular western medicine as well. I hesitate to make appointments though as I know I'll wait an hour or more to be seen past my appointment time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I've gone to Dr Hurd for 2 years, the best things about her office is her electronic records plus her staff listen well. I find more and more she brushes off concerns and I start to feel like I'm complaining even though I am trying to find answers in earnest. All I want is diagnosis, often I find that she talks about herself and her family way too long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

Both my wife and I feel a bit dissappointed after having dr hurd for the past year. She does take plenty of time to hear what you have to say but she spends an equal amount of time talking about herself or family. We both found that frustersting since we were paying to hear about ourselves. After researching my medical condition further we found much more practical treatment than the vitamin supplements she reccomended to both of us. We've decided to try someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr Hurd will spend the time with her patients to help them get better - she really cares about her patients, and has even called me to check up when i was in serious pain. Because she's willing to spend time with you, expect her to be running behind unless you're the first patient of the day or after lunch (she's spending that time with other people too). Dr Hurd is an excellent allopathic (western) physician, and she's knowledgeable in naturopathic and homeopathic medicine as well (if you're open to it). Her manner can be quick and it's best to write down your concerns before you get there so that you make sure and cover all of them during your visit. All in all, the care, and the caring are top of the line!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I like Dr. Hurd - she spends whatever amount of time that is needed with her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044123].votes_count ]]