Rate Dr. David T. Huntley

Dr. David T. Huntley's Ratings

This Dr. Saved our child's life with his epilepsy diagnosis. He is the best in the area. Don't be expecting him to cuddle you and give you warm dizzied. He's the best in area for what he does and is all about business and will be your kids biggest advocate if you let him. Most physicians who re brilliant don't have time to be your best friend and if you are looking for that go somewhere else. He knows his stuff and like I said about business and making right for your kid and no one else. I don't and wouldn't trust anyone else but him for my kids health. So glad he came and saw us in the ER when my son had a seizure. He told us how it was and I am so thankful for this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

Yhis man was on call when our grandson was born looking pretty sick. He took excellent care of the baby, and his communication with the parents was superb. He covered all of the bases, and took no chances that something might be missed. Our only regret is that the little guy has to have his follow-up and routine care in a facility that take his insurance. Dr H, thanks from all of us for the long hours spent making sure our kids brought homr a healthy baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044281].votes_count ]]