You may also like

Rate Dr. George T. Yang

Dr. George T. Yang's Ratings

I'm not the type to write reviews. However, in this case, I consider this a necessity in informing the public. Please do not go to Dr. Yang if you value your health. I was recently diagnosed with cancer in which he decided a phone call and a blanket statement would suffice. I insisted that I meet with him in person to discuss the details and prognosis. For someone who has that many years of experience in the medical field, I would assume he had bedside manners. Rather than going over with me in further detail regarding the appropriate steps for treatment, he was irritated by my questions and rolled his eyes a couple of times and became very dismissive. A lot of his statements are contradictory which is why I insisted on asking further questions and that as a patient I know I am entitled to. I can tell that he didn't do much preparation in reading the pathology report prior to seeing me since he wasn't sure what type of cancer I had and then corrected himself upon further glance at the report. When I asked for referrals on arranging for surgery, he became even more irritated and just told me to call a general number at the UCLA hospital which is somewhat ironic since he mentioned earlier that a good surgeon makes a huge difference. After the visit, the only thing I could rely on is the pathology report and I will be taking this report to a good specialist who can guide me through this difficult process. This is probably the most unprofessional doctor I have unfortunately come across. If he doesn't enjoy his work, he should look towards retiring instead of taking his frustration out on his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

happy with him for about twenty five years,he keeps me going do not depend on nobody so far !!I am seventy five years old diabetic,triple by pass

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044283].votes_count ]]