Dr. Dennis L. Roberts

5 1 4.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Dennis L. Roberts

Dr. Dennis L. Roberts's Ratings

I saw Dr. Roberts when he had an office in MWC so was very glad to find him again at Dr. Ellis's practice. Although their office procedures aren't the best ( very long wait time) it is by no means Dr. Roberts fault. He is still the most compassionate, friendly, knowledgeable Dr. I have ever seen. He doesn't see you as money or as a number. He treats you like a human being and is genuinely concerned. I just wish he had his own practice again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Roberts was my doctor for many years . And is the most knowlageable Md I have ever used. He is cordial and kind. I would recommend him over any other doctor I've ever seen in my 59 years . Sincerely Bryan C Key

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

i just want to know if dr roberts is still practicecing and where is he he has been my dr foreveri want to go where he is

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1044582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

I have seen Dr. Roberts once when my regular PCP was called out of town for an emergency. I see the ratings of others complaining about the wait time. Well I graduated from Medical School and was in private practice a while, so I know about the issue of waiting. First of all you had the choice to go or stay. They chose to stay. As for yourselves do you want the Dr. to be a real jerk or nice and friendly. It sounds as though he spent plenty of time with all of you and listened to you and gave you a truthful explaination. Would you rather him come in and rush you or what he did,listen and help. It would be just as easy to come in for 1 or 2 minutes and then send a nurse in to tell you instuctions or whatever. The doctor can do that but then you would be calling him a jerk. And most likely it wasn't a medical emergency so you were not gonna die if he was some late. And if he spent as much time with you as he did the other patients, then I don't see what right you have to complain about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Ok, I wasn't going to be negative until my son had an appt today. In the past I have had to wait entirely too long past my appt time to be seen. But today my son waited nearly 2 hours! Is his time not as valuable as the doctor's? I also have a friend who goes to Dr. Roberts and it is the same with her. As far as his attitude toward patients, he is very polite, nice, and honest about your illness. But hey, he is not a specialist so waiting even 30 minutes past your appt time is WAY TOO LONG. If they expect you to be on time or pay for the appt anyway, then they should be on time and reimburse you for your time lost. I feel the staff is booking too many people in too short of a time period. Also, I feel that his staff could be a little more friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

Excellent doc! I have seen Dr. Roberts for over 10 years for various medical conditions and he has always been prompt, knowledgeable, affordable and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

DR.ROBERTS IS A GREAT DR BUT SOME OF HIS STAFF IS VERY RUDE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Went in for aviation medical. The person making my appointment did not appreciate my general reluctance to provide an ssn. I arrived 30 minutes prior to my appointment. I didn't see the doc until an hour and a half after my appointment time. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to answer my questions. I thought a hundred bucks was kind of steep for a second class medical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

What a great doctor! Would recommend him to anyone. Very receptive to your needs and very easy to talk too. Always has a genuine smile on his face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044576].votes_count ]]