Rate Dr. Michael Janusz

Dr. Michael Janusz's Ratings

Amazing, talented, humble,what more can i say? this man has saved my dad's life THREE times. Thank you Dr. Janusz, you are a truly amazing human being!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

The care that I received from Dr. Janusz was outstanding in every respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

I want to join others in their praise of Dr. Janusz. I had my aortic valve replace in Nov. 2008. Three days after surgery I went home to recover. I am enjoying and savouring my good health each day- no issues as a result of the surgery and nothing impedes any physical activity. I am very thankful that Dr. Janusz was my surgeon- I was not nervous at all and had complete confidence in his skills and talents. Thank you, Dr. Janusz!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

This is the sixth year since my Husband had his 5way heart bypass, Ray will be 87 this October and because of the wonderful work of Dr Janusz, we are still able to thoroughly enjoy life. He is a truly compassionate man and we will be forever grateful to him. Thank you Dr Janusz, May God Bless You. Jean & Ray Godfrey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

You could not wish for a better doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

This week my mom turned 70, and it was because of this talented and kind surgeon that we can enjoy our mom's company to this day. He repaired her heart valve and has given her back quality-of-life, and is a true hero to our family. On the day he operated, he arrived at the hospital in the early morning, and departed well into the night. The incredibly long days that Dr. Janusz puts in to save his patients is absolutely incredible. I think he is grossly UNDERpaid for his knowledge, skill set, time and talent. He is a true gentleman and a very humble one at that. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Contact with office staff prior to surgery was pleasant, and helpful. Dr. Janusz made us feel cery confident during pre-op consult, explaining entire surgery, options, and expected outcome thoroughly, while giving us time for any questions. Both surgery and first 10 days of recovery have gone well. We feel like we've "hit a home-run" with this surgeon!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2011

Fantastic! My wife underwent a major heart operation at VGH on May 5, 2011, to correct a descending aortic aneurism. This man is brilliant! He thoroughly explained what was to take place, and proceeded to do it (with the support of obviously a well directed team). Dr Janusz phoned me immediately after the 5 hour operation was over :). I told him on the phone that day, and I say it again now: Thank you for all you did, in giving my wife a new lease on life. :) Michael, all the best! Dan (and Viola)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Janusz saved my mom's life. He's the best heart surgeon. Very compassionate and after my mom's open-heart surgery he came out and told me about the surgery and assured me that everything was fine. Trust YOUR HEART with Dr. Janusz

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

Dr. Janusz told my husband on Jan 6th, 2010 that he would need open heart surgery to repair his aortic valve, aneurysm on his aortic artery and do 4 bypasses. On March 25th, 2010 he had the surgery done. My husband had 10 hours of surgery and is now feeling great and looking forward to a future. Dr. Janusz was excellent about explaining what was wrong, what needed to be done and what options my husband had. He is very personable, polite and to the point. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing heart surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044601].votes_count ]]