Rate Dr. Michael McQueen

Dr. Michael McQueen's Ratings

Absolutely AMAZING Dr!!!!! The staff is very helpful. Dr. McQueen & his staff have a very comforting atmosphere. He is very knowledgable, as well as a great listener. He cares for his patients & takes time to make each patient feel important. He did an amazing job on my surgery. It was much better than I ever anticipated. I thank God that I found him. He has totally changed my life!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Magnificent Doctor & staff! I felt well cared for, the staff really seemed interested in my health. Fantastic atmosphere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr mcqueen is the best doctor we really like him he listens to what you have to say and takes the extra mile to make sure you are getting the best care possible... He is an amazing doctor would recommend him to anyone that needs an ent or allergy Dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Awesome Doc! Super office Staff, very good at what they do. Love them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

There is no doctor like Dr. McQueen. He is the most caring doctor you will ever meet. His sense of humor is unrivaled, and it is actually a joy to go to the doctor for once. He is also an extremely knowledgeable doctor and one of the best ENTs in the Southeast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Great doctor, goes the extra mile to take care of you, thorough. Great sense of humor, makes you feel good about being at the doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2009

Wonderful doctor. Our family had an after hours incident with my daughter, and he waited for us. Would recommend to anyone in this area looking for an ENT. Staff is also top notch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2008

Very professional and personable. hard to find a doctor who has a sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1044842].votes_count ]]