You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael P. Cullen

Dr. Michael P. Cullen's Ratings

He was very nice on the first visit. That is the one where they tell you need surgery and you schedule the surgery. It was all downhill from there. It was like he had an evil twin that took over. Very bad experience. And when they sent me the bill they left off the deposit that I had to make before the surgery and tried to overcharge me by that amount.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I went to Dr. Cullen for problems with my ankle. He did surgery for a bone spur and was less than helpful with the recovery. Within 6 months I had to have the EXACT same painful surgery again within 6 months. Should not have had to do that. I DO NOT recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Cullen was my life saver. When no one else knew what was wrong he was able to diagnosis and fix. I couldn't have asked for a better Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Excellent bedside manner. Have recommended many times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I saw Dr. CULLEN and his staff on several occasions in the past, and am now returning for new inserts. I have only had the best treatment with Dr. Cullen and everyone that works there. I would highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I went to see Dr. Cullen after having worn my orthotics for several years. I wasn't in any great pain but thought after so long, it was probably good to have them checked out. He fitted me with a new pair and from the beginning, they were ill-fitting. He charged me an office visit several times and finally, I had to be recast for a new pair. I would NOT recommend this doctor for several reasons. I am a 50+ year old woman and he called my honey several times. I have a name, use it. We aren't friends, he isn't even a casual acquaintance. I find that highly unprofessional. I "know" my feet. I knew from the original casting that the orthotics would not fit properly. He told me to wear them anyway. I had more pain in my feet afterwards and it took several months to be pain free again. He was very "nice" until I challenged him and then his demeanor changed. Overall, the employees were really professional and helpful but I would NOT recommend Dr. Cullen.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1045047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I have seen Dr. Cullen for many years. He is always unhurried, willing to spend whatever time it takes with me. I have found him to be very conservative when it comes to treatment plans, wanting to try "simple fixes" before moving onto surgery. I see him more than all of my other Drs combined and am grateful to have him as one of my health care providers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1045046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

Dr. Cullen always takes the time to explain and to present all the options. I never felt pressured or rushed to decide whether to opt for surgery. I did opt for surgery and results were excellent. Scars were carefully placed for good cosmetic as well as functional results. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Cullen! :-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1045045].votes_count ]]