Rate Dr. Michael P. Cullen

Dr. Michael P. Cullen's Ratings

Excellent bedside manner. Have recommended many times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I saw Dr. CULLEN and his staff on several occasions in the past, and am now returning for new inserts. I have only had the best treatment with Dr. Cullen and everyone that works there. I would highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I went to see Dr. Cullen after having worn my orthotics for several years. I wasn't in any great pain but thought after so long, it was probably good to have them checked out. He fitted me with a new pair and from the beginning, they were ill-fitting. He charged me an office visit several times and finally, I had to be recast for a new pair. I would NOT recommend this doctor for several reasons. I am a 50+ year old woman and he called my honey several times. I have a name, use it. We aren't friends, he isn't even a casual acquaintance. I find that highly unprofessional. I "know" my feet. I knew from the original casting that the orthotics would not fit properly. He told me to wear them anyway. I had more pain in my feet afterwards and it took several months to be pain free again. He was very "nice" until I challenged him and then his demeanor changed. Overall, the employees were really professional and helpful but I would NOT recommend Dr. Cullen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I have seen Dr. Cullen for many years. He is always unhurried, willing to spend whatever time it takes with me. I have found him to be very conservative when it comes to treatment plans, wanting to try "simple fixes" before moving onto surgery. I see him more than all of my other Drs combined and am grateful to have him as one of my health care providers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

Dr. Cullen always takes the time to explain and to present all the options. I never felt pressured or rushed to decide whether to opt for surgery. I did opt for surgery and results were excellent. Scars were carefully placed for good cosmetic as well as functional results. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Cullen! :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Cullen has a wonderful personality and great bedside manner. You can tell he definitely cares about his patients and listens to them carefully. He is easy to understand and does not speak over your head in the typical "foreign" doctor terms. Gives complete details about every option available for your specific injury. If surgery is necessary explains with diagrams/X-rays what he is going to do before he does it and makes sure you understand exactly what he is saying. I have been to 3 additional podiatrists in my lifetime and he is by far the best Dr. I have been too. It's refreshing to know he's just not in it for the money, shuffling people in and out. He always has a great disposition and seems to enjoy his clients and helping them. I would recommend Dr. Cullen if you have any foot issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

This doctor has the best relationship building with pediatric patients I have even seen! Wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I would recommend Dr Cullen to anyone. He tried several alternatives to surgery first. Had two seperate surgeries done. Completly pleased with both. Great bedside manner, and completely answered all my questions and concerns. Great Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045042].votes_count ]]