Rate Dr. Rony Y. Shimony

Dr. Rony Y. Shimony's Ratings

Took extra time to understand my health concerns and recommended not just drugs but a great diet with exercise. Never felt better.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

One of the best cardiologists as well as a wonderful man, sense of humor, busy. Both my husband and I are his patients and give him the highest rating in every aspect of his treatment.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

Great doctor. Very helpful. Very thorough. Excellent cardiologist. Talks to the patient and explains everything. Good staff. Checks with other doctors that treat you .

Submitted Sept. 15, 2008 | flag

Thoughtful,knowledgable, a caring Dr. What else could a patient want.

Submitted April 4, 2008 | flag

Dr. Shimony has a very busy office, but never shortchanges your time with him. His office has most of the medical equipment necessary (not an MRI)for a full cardiac examination. As busy as he is, he finds time for personality lightness. He's not an alarmist but an extremely experienced cardiologist. Has good contacts should he want you to see and confirm something. I feel like he's family. He tells it like it is. I give him the highest rating of other cardiologists I know.

Submitted July 23, 2007 | flag