Rate Dr. Tom J. Pousti

Dr. Tom J. Pousti's Ratings

The best Doctor ever. I just had breast reduction and I couldn't be happier with the result. It feels like I had breast implant. He made my breast size like exactly what I wanted. I like that he is a good listener. He knew what I needed exactly. My new breast makes feel more confident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I had breast augmentation a month ago. I am very satisfied, Dr Pousti is amazing. He loves his job, it's more like a passion to him. He is very experienced too since he has 4 patients a day (way more than most plastic surgeons). His staff was always nice, I got flowers at my 3 post op appointments. . I really love going to this office, they are all so nice, especially the Dr, I feel like he really cares, he even answered my call while he was on vacation. I can really tell he does that as a passion and not only as a job. It's so inspiring, I wish more people were like that. Regarding my boobs, well, I am extremely satisfied, it looks just perfect I am so so happy! I totally recommend Dr Pousti for breast augmentation (and other procedures I am sure), I am so glad I chose him, I definitely made the right decision

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I was very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Pousti and his office. I can't think of a thing that I would change. It is always a joy to visit the office and to see the staff as well as the Dr. I am very pleased with my results and am happy that I chose Dr. Pousti for my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I first met Dr Pousti six years ago when I initially thought about the breast augmentation and there was no doubt in my mind that he would be the one to perform my surgery out of the five doctors I met with. When the time came this year I was confident that I still wanted to go with Dr Pousti. I set up a consultation, and to my surprise (after a little reminder) he remembered me. Dr Pousti not only insures that he understands exactly what you want, but that most importantly you are doing this for yourself and no one else which I really loved. He is compassionate about his work and is amazing at what he does. Dr Pousti and his staff made me feel so comfortable during the entire process and at times when I got nervous they were right there to help me get through it. He doesn't push additional procedures, or in my case implant size on you, rather helps to guide you to the best possible outcome. The entire process from first consultation to the actually surgery exceeded my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I have always felt uncomfortable with my large labia. I had looked up surgery for this 10 years ago, I was 15 then. I was so excited to find that there was actually a surgery to remove it. It was then I found Dr. Pousti. Not many perform this surgery but, he did. I had noticed he was a Board Certified surgeon. Didn't really know what that meant at first, he then explained it to me when meeting him. I had had looked at his before and after pictures and thought he did amazing work. When I went in for my consultation, everyone was extremely nice. I was very nervous when i had to get naked in front of Dr. Pousti but, he was extremely respectful and comforting when he had to examine me. He was very quick. Everyone was very informative and made sure my questions got answered. Since the surgery, they have been checking up on me. I have had an amazing experience. I will definitely recommend him to anyone looking to do cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I was overweight as a child and got into fitness and lost major weight. After getting down to single digit body fat levels I was still missing my confidence. I spent years as a personal trainer and got very muscular bodybuilding but was still not able to take off my shirt at the beach due the excess skin I had around my waist and chest. I spent several years debating or not to get a tummy tuck and gynecomastia surgery to correct. I spent a long time researching Dr. Pousti and I was not disappointed. As man I was even more embarrassed getting cosmetic surgery. But as soon as I went into their office my fears subsided with their welcoming staff. Dr. Pousti is an excellent surgeon and he took an honest interest in my concerns and me as a person. I can’t thank him enough for the work he did and the reassurance he gave me along the way. My only regret is not moving forward with this procedure years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

I originally went to Dr. Pousti in July for my first consult on a BA. He recommended the 2 stage BA (lift first then implants) -he went into detail as to why (safety being the number one concern-NO issue with that!!) granted, it wasn't the news I wanted to hear, but his logic and reasoning (all of which I ended up looking up online) was valid. His staff is AMAZING! I admit, at my first visit I was a bit intimidated but by the end of the appointment, we were laughing and I was very comfortable with not only Dr. Pousti, but his whole staff. All visits to his office have been amazing. He is a HIGHLY desirable man, which is why I understand life happens and appointments run late; it is never anything crazy, maybe 15 minutes at the most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I was referred to Dr.Pousti by several happy patients for breast augmentation. I am extremely pleased with the results I got from Dr.Pousti's office. He has excellent bedside manner and made me feel instantly comfortable. The staff at Dr.Pousti's office were incredibly attentive to my needs and helpful with taking care of everything I needed before and after my procedure and throughout my recovery period. The doctor and staff were incredibly informative and knowledgeable about the procedure and were always available to answer any questions that I had. I was able to meet with different patients during my few preoperative appointments which further made me confident that I had picked the right doctor. I am very ecstatic with the results, which are very natural-looking and everything I had expected and hoped for. Dr. Pousti was very considerate of my needs and gave me exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend him and only wish I had gone to him earlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

After giving birth to three children and researching doctors for years with hopes of having a breast augmentation, I went in for a breast lift and augmentation consultation with Dr. Pousti.Dr Pousti and his staff are caring, friendly, warm and extremely helpful and they answered all my questions and concerns while maintaining an atmosphere that there were no stupid questions. He listened to what I wanted to have done, most importantly what my goal was. He was right to the point and explained how the procedure was going to be done and what size would suit me better keeping in mind my main goal. Throughout the entire process Dr. Pousti and his staff maintained a caring, comfortable, and pressure-free experience. My end-result was exactly what I wanted to look like. He showed me that he is a true professional who paid great attention to detail and achieved perfection, which resulted in superior craftsmanship. My breasts look AMAZING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Pousti I want to first thank you for everything. You are such a sweet man and so compassionate at what you do. I truly felt I could not have done this surgery without you being my surgeon. My anxiety was so high waiting to be seen and when you walked into the room you were my little angel calming me down. I knew once you were there I was in great hands and i had nothing to worry about. You have a true gift and i thank you for sharing it with me. To all who are concerned please take the time to make an appointment with Dr. Pousti and you will know what I mean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095326].votes_count ]]