Rate Dr. Bruce D. Graham

Dr. Bruce D. Graham's Ratings

I had stage 3 rectal cancer. It's been three years since he operated on me and I have no cancer. He was also able to keep me from having a permanent colostomy bag as my cancer was in a bad spot. He said he would do everything he could to keep me from having it permanently. I had the bag for six months and then he reversed it. I have since spoken to others with my same condition that got permanent colostomy's by other surgeon's. I don't think you can find a better doctor when it comes to dealing with colon/rectal cancers. Thank you Dr. Graham!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Graham is an extremely great doctor who helped me tremendously. I'm so happy I had surgery and more happy that I had the great results thanks to him. My only complaint is that's he's so great and popular that punctuality is where he lacks. But, he's worth the wait.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

My physician reccomended Dr. Graham. I had to wait 3 months to get in to see him. My appointment was at 8:30am. When I arrived, there was one other patient in the waiting room. Over an hour later, there were 7 patients waiting and no one had been called back to an exam room. I asked the patient who had been there before me what time her appointment was. She said 8am. So I went up to the reception window and a woman in scrubs opened it. I said, "My appointment was over an hour ago and this patient's was more than an hour and half ago. I guess I need to cancel my appointment." "Would you like to reschedule?" she asked. "No," I responded, to which she promtply closed the window. No explanation, no apology, nothing. I understand that surgeons often get called away for emergencies. But to expect a waiting room full of people to sit for more than an hour without explanation is ridiculously discourteous!!!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Staff miss leading. Appointments cancelled and rescheduled. Dr. was very negative during appointment, not conpassionate or even nice. I had such a bad experience with the staff and doctor that I fired him and found another surgeon.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Graham is GREAT! I just had surgery yesterday and today I have little to no pain. Before Dr. Graham, I had 2 Colonoscopy's and visits to other Dr's and nothing was fixed or found. I knew something was wrong but the other Dr's solution was to "eat more fiber". I had been doing that for a 6 months and it didn't help and I was having more and more pain. When I went in to see Dr. Graham he diagnosed the issue(Anal Fissure) and fixed it 3 weeks later. I had been dealing with this issue for nearly a year. If it wasn't for Dr. Graham I would still be in pain today. He is extremely detailed, explains everything without making you feel rushed, and he made me feel no question was a stupid question. We did have to wait a little longer the day of surgery, but what's one extra hour when I've been dealing with this for a year. Plus, if he's running late, I know he's not rushing through patients just to get to the next one. THANKS DR. GRAHAM!!!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bruce Graham performed a JPouch surgery on my wife and his care was incredible. He was very professional from the onset providing us information on the procedure but daily visits and care for her while she was in the hospital was very impressive. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2009 | flag

This Dr. seems to be very knowlegeable. It is our first visit. We are ontime and with paper prefilled. We end up in waiting for more than 1 hr with 3month old child. Not happy with punctuality. But he is very good in diagnosing the problem and very good in explaining. We are very happy with this Dr. in this first visit. But he should improve his ontime service. It caused me 1 day of leave for just 20 minutes service.

Submitted July 23, 2008 | flag

Wonderful wonderful doctor. Makes what could be a very uncomfortable situation as easy as possible. He was always pretty late, but I know he's supposed to be the best in the city and I just think he won't turn any patients away so he's just too busy. Plan on being in the waiting room a while but the care is worth it.

Submitted March 27, 2008 | flag

Dr. Bruce Graham, was kind, efficient, gentle, caring, knowlegable,very through in explaining all procedures.

Submitted March 19, 2008 | flag

After several doctors and a surgeon worked on my husband, Dr. Graham was a God send. He was able to diagnose, operate, and put him back into good health. After other doctors operated, he knew exactly what was wrong and was able to find it with the proper tests. He's a top notch and compassionate surgeon. Thank you Dr. Graham!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2007 | flag