Rate Dr. Thomas J Buonassisi

Dr. Thomas J Buonassisi's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. Buonassisi for Botox. He carefully listened to my needs and the results were great and very natural looking, better than with other professionals I have seen prior. He gave his recommendation but I never felt pressured to treat more areas. I trust Dr. Buonassisi given he is a highly trained facial cosmetic surgeon. Great overall experience.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Fantastic experience and amazing results from my upper and lower blepharoplasty. I look 15 years younger, no scarring just a natural result. I would highly recommend Dr Buonassisi he is caring, realistic about results and takes the time to answer all my questions. His staff are very knowledgable and supportive. I highly recommend you see him for all your facial surgery, he is an artist!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Great experience, very happy with my results! Highly recccomend Dr Buonassisi and his full team. I have referred many friends to him and they are all as happy as me!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Unfortunately I am providing a rating lower compared to others on this site. I had an upper blepharoplasty performed over a year ago, and the swelling and scar still has not healed. The recovery time is supposed to be 3 - 6 months, but the procedure led to excess swelling, bruising and scarring. When I asked about the result, the answer was that everyone reacts different to the procedure. I am healthy and I generally heal well. Fortunately there was no infection, and I expected to have no complications with healing. I am disappointed, and would not recommend this doctor.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Buonassisi and his staff were all wonderful. Very professional, pleasant and helpful. The outcome of the rhinoplasty was absolutely perfect. It is natural and looks fantastic. The best decision ever made. Highly recommend Dr. Buonassisi.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Thomas J. Buonassisi and his team - I had Rhinoplasty on May 6th, 2014 and two weeks after I am so stunned with the way my nose looks. It is beautiful, I had a bump on my nose, my nose was not straight and it drooped. I searched high and low for the doctor I felt the most comfortable with. I saw four different surgeons in Vancouver and none of them made me feel comfortable and I had a difficult time trusting them with my nose. Luckily for me, my 5th consultation (yes 5th) was with Dr. Buonassisi and right from the beginning when I spoke to his lovely patient care coordinators Mandy and Katie- I knew Dr. B would be my surgeon! He told me what would look good, what wouldn't and what he could and could not do. The best thing about Dr. Buonassisi is he gives you a nose that will SUIT you and your ethnicity. My nose looks amazing - I can't stop taking selfies! This doctor is the BEST rhino doctor in Vancouver! He has an artistic eye! So happy!!!!!!!

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

I had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Bounassisi. I chose him because of great reviews online as well as hearing the ads on the radio in which he advertises himself as a 'rhinoplasty specialist'. I am very disappointed with his work. He claims to be an expert that's why I ultimately chose him. I wish I'd never had my nose done or that I'd gone to Dr. Warren. To spend all this money to have a nose worse than before is depressing. And to think that I have to spend more for revision is frustrating.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag

Like any other person, I have done extensive research to find the right Doctor to do my cosmetic surgery, for the obvious reason that I have only one face and it had to be the best Doctor possiblle to perform the surgery,so I traveled to Vanquver to get rhyinoplasty, face lift at the same time. I have seen Dr Bounassisi web side and seen his video and it was very impressive,soon I was in Vanquver and from the time that I met him I was so very comfortable with him becouse he had explained to me everything quiet well!!! And his staff was also amazing and friendly!!!!! Dr. Buonassisi had done such a wonderfull job on my nose, and Iam recovering from my face lift which is improving each day and I can already tell what a wonderful job he has done with my facelift as well.I recommend any one who is looking to get this kind of cosmetic surgery!!! Dr. B is trust worthy and highly skilled Doctor, and in my opinion he is the best facial Doctor you can have in Canada.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

I had to see Dr. Buonassisi at his North Vancouver office and like many other patients I was very happy with the treatment not only by him but by his receptionist.I did not have to wait for long. all my questions were answered and unlike going to other offices this was by far the best experience. I also had questions about his Vancouver office and his receptionist gave me the information and phone number. I would highly recommend this doctor. Both offices did a great job.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag