You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas J Buonassisi

Dr. Thomas J Buonassisi's Ratings

I had my eye lid surgery almost 2 years ago .3 month later he corrected one my eye lid but still doesn't look right. The second time they put me in the room and they left me there 15 min no check on me. If you not paying (2 nd time) you are not welcome this is how I felt. I WOULDN'T go back ever.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I’m a college student and I was very nervous about rhinoplasty, both because I was worried the outcome wouldn’t be what I’d hoped for, and because of what I thought people would say/think if they noticed. It’s been a few months since my surgery and those worries seem insignificant now. My nose looks absolutely great! I would definitely recommend 8West – everyone was caring, considerate and professional. My nose was always something that used to bug me; ever since elementary school it’s been a source of insecurity – but now it’s something I’m happy about, the surgery made such a positive difference. Everyday when I look in the mirror or see pictures of myself, I’m so glad I decided to get rhinoplasty with Dr. Buonassisi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Absolutely recommend Dr. Bounassisi as a cosmetic surgeon! I had been thinking about rhinoplasty for a while since my nose had a large hump and droopy tip. Over the summer, I began looking for a surgeon and after doing my research on Dr. Bounassisi, I knew I had to book a consultation with him. His easy going nature calmed my nerves, and after looking at all the before and afters, being explained the risks, procedures, etc, and other information, I knew he was the surgeon to go with. I got the surgery dates I wanted, in late December. The surgery went smoothly and the recovery period has gone exceptionally well. Now, I'm 2 moths post-op and I'm in love with my new, reformed nose. It suits my face perfectly and I'm no longer conscious of my side profile. Deciding to have rhinoplasty done was a big decision for me and I'm glad I chose 8West. Dr. Bounassisi and his team were wonderful and I couldn't have made a better choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

My friend had a fantastic experience with Tom. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I saw Dr. Buonassisi regarding a facial procedure. He explained the procedure to me clearly and concisely. He did exactly what he said he would do and the results exceeded my expectations. Based on my experience, Dr. Buonassisi is an excellent physician. I have referred several friends to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Seems ok for small procedures like shaving small bump down but WOULD NOT RECOMMEND for more complicated nasal procedures such as straightening crooked nose, or fixing deviated septum etc...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Buonassisi and so disappointed with the results. He over promised and now won't even try to make it better. I should have done my homework. Please do your homework and try a different surgeon. I am warning you now!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2723780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Had a non-surgical nose job in which some filler was injected into various spots in my nose. Dr. Buonassisi was excellent. He explained everything, took great care with the procedure and took the time to compare before and after photos. There is a reason why he is so highly rated. He is excellent. Thank you to him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2719662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Absolutely wonderful doctor. I had an upper eyelid blepharoplasty done in January and am so happy with the results! Everything was explained to me beforehand, risks etc as well as in the informed consent which explains ALL RISKS and possible complications..Such a great experience and would and do recommend Dr Buonassisi and his team to anyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I'm a 27 year old male. Just had rhinoplasty with Dr buonassisi one week ago. I'm so so happy with my results after only a week. I can't recommend him enough. Thanks again =)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586311].votes_count ]]