Dr. John Orlik

Dr. John Orlik

Rate Dr. John Orlik

Dr. John Orlik's Ratings

Don’t choose Dr. Orlik. In and out in an hour is not a proper first exam. Don’t even go there to clean your teeth, those hygienist are out for blood. My colleague kept on having his crown fall out. I have extensive damage because of the crown that was put in with gaps in-between my teeth. Money first, you’re wellbeing second seems to be the theme there. Oh and the endodontist there, another one that literally there to bleed my dry, way too expensive. Dentists should take their time examining and explaining the procedures they are performing. My new dentist is awesome, no more pain and super thorough.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Orlik, is the BEST DENTIST in all of Toronto and area. Dr. Orlik is very kind and knowledgable and GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP HIS PATIENTS. I am so grateful for Dr. Orlik helping me when I had a problem with my teeth he took care of me as soon as possible.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

I received an estimate of $5000.00, plus lab fees. He said they would be less than $1000, but they ended up being over $3,000. And the bridge is still really bad. Don't see this dentist. He is only out for the money.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Have been a patient for over 11 years and have always felt that he and his staff provide great care and service.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

Great approach. Absolute professional. Very knowledgable and caring.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Simply the best. Professional, knowledgeable and definitely one of the good guys.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

Been a patient for almost 10 years. He and his staff are very good and efficient. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Orlick's for 10 years and am constantly blown away by the professionalism of he and his team. I truly feel valued and cared for as a patient and would highly recommend his practice.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

Terrrific person, great dentist, great staff. If you can get him, you'll be pleased!

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Orlik's for several years. He is always very knowledgeble and his service is gentle and yet very efficient. John is a kind man and very able dentist. He's the best and I have recommended several patients to him, including my husband, who have always been happy with the service.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag