Rate Dr. John Orlik

Dr. John Orlik's Ratings

Been a patient for 23 years . Great Dentist and team . Runs on time . Always explains options and lets me make an informed decision . Don't quite understand the negative comments but I guess you can't always please everyone !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I've been a patient for over 14 years and have always felt that he and his staff provide great care and service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Don’t choose Dr. Orlik. In and out in an hour is not a proper first exam. Don’t even go there to clean your teeth, those hygienist are out for blood. My colleague kept on having his crown fall out. I have extensive damage because of the crown that was put in with gaps in-between my teeth. Money first, you’re wellbeing second seems to be the theme there. Oh and the endodontist there, another one that literally there to bleed my dry, way too expensive. Dentists should take their time examining and explaining the procedures they are performing. My new dentist is awesome, no more pain and super thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Orlik, is the BEST DENTIST in all of Toronto and area. Dr. Orlik is very kind and knowledgable and GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP HIS PATIENTS. I am so grateful for Dr. Orlik helping me when I had a problem with my teeth he took care of me as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I received an estimate of $5000.00, plus lab fees. He said they would be less than $1000, but they ended up being over $3,000. And the bridge is still really bad. Don't see this dentist. He is only out for the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Have been a patient for over 11 years and have always felt that he and his staff provide great care and service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Great approach. Absolute professional. Very knowledgable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Simply the best. Professional, knowledgeable and definitely one of the good guys.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Been a patient for almost 10 years. He and his staff are very good and efficient. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Orlick's for 10 years and am constantly blown away by the professionalism of he and his team. I truly feel valued and cared for as a patient and would highly recommend his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045559].votes_count ]]