Dr. Roland Sabbagh

Rate Dr. Roland Sabbagh

Dr. Roland Sabbagh's Ratings

very knowledgeable and personable. explained things and staff were pleasant very impressed. didnt feel like he was rushing to another patient. took the time and seemed genuine if only more doctors were like him

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

An Excellent specialist, wonderful communication and very easy to speak with. Explains everything in a remarkably easy to understand manner. A true asset to the Montfort facility. Takes all precaution to ensure the best of treatment. The Leger family are very grateful for your care and compassion....

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr.Sabbagh a diagnostiqué mon problème cardiaque et a pris les démarches pour que ma situation de santé s'améliore. Je me considère très fortuné d'avoir bénéficié de son expertise. J'ai grâce à lui obtenu une référence pour une chirurgie cardiaque, et il m'a aussi donné r-v pour des suivis réguliers.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sabbagh est à l'écoute de ses patients. Il prends le temps d'expliquer et de donner un bon diagnostique. Il donne plusieurs options afin d'améliorer la qualité de vie de son patient. Très consciencieux et chaleureux, il est facile à jaser. Je le recommande fortement.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

THANK YOU DR. Sabbagh, because of you my husband is still with us. After numerous tests and various doctor appts, and no results you are the one that found that my husband had a serious heart problem and made sure that we got the best surgeon ever to fix this problem. You are kind and compasionate, you came to see him everyday in the hospital and made sure that he was OK and that we understood every step of the way. Even now after 3 years you keep a follow with him. THANK YOU for being there for us. The Anderson Family

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

A very clear thinker and excellent communicator. He nailed down my situation precisely and saved my life with his in depth analysis and diagnosis.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sabbagh is an excellent cardiologist. His caring and knowledgeable manner comes through as he listens closely to what you need to say, and then when he takes the time to clearly explain about the tests or medications that are needed. I found him to be so helpful and reassuring. Thank you:)

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Sabbagh. I found that he is a very good doctor and seems to care about his patient. He takes the time and answers all you questions. A plus - he speaks French.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2008 | flag

Amazing and caring. Took the time to explain the details of my illness. I would recommend him to anyone needing to see a heart specialist. He's just wonderful. Thanks!

Submitted July 22, 2007 | flag