Rate Dr. Susan McSherry

Dr. Susan McSherry's Ratings

Great staff...Best doctor in the universe! I have never had a more professional, caring doctor in all of my years. Dr. McSherry is THE expert in urology for women. Can't think of one negative thing to say. Not one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

dr. susan mcsherry is the leading urologist in female urology. she has treated me for 10 years plus for interstitial cystitis and kidney stones. i highly recommend dr. mcsherry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I saw Dr. McSherry for the first time last week. I have known about her for a long time and I wish I had gone sooner. Her staff was very friendly and there was almost no wait time once I got an appointment. It took about a month to get an appointment though. If you are female and have urology issues, go see Dr. McSherry. She is very low-key, very nice and seems to really know what she is doing. I suffered for years going to male doctors and I suffered way too long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. McSherry is an excellent doctor. She was highly recommended to me by another doctor. She has a wealth of knowledge about Interstitial Cystitis. She spends her time listening and explaining to her patients. I had surgery with her and she personally called to check on me the following morning. Her office staff is very friendly and helpful. I would stronly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045860].votes_count ]]