Rate Dr. Howard Mitnick

Dr. Howard Mitnick's Ratings

Doctor Mitnick is my daughters pediatrician, he has fantastic charisma with kids (since the Barbie family connection he had told her during one visit).
Very Knowledgeable and knows how to get through to toddlers , pre-k, and kindergarten age children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I am very satisfied with dr mitnick very calm and competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Doctor Mitnick is A M A Z I N G , hes so sweet and kind , listen's to all your concerns very nice and patient with Kids , my son had cows milk protein intolerance i took him to 3 different doctors and montreal children hospital and none of them was able to diagnose his condition but thank god as soon as dr mitnick observed him he came with the right diagnose and now my son is doing great , am pregnant with my second baby and for sure he will be my baby's doctor with no doubt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

AMAZING DOCTOR hez soooo nice and funny and calm am so glad hez my son pedi couldnt as for more DR MITNICK PLEASE CONTINUE BEING AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I'm very fortunate to have Dr Mitnick as my son's pediatrician. My son loves son unlike any other DR's we had in the past . He's so gentil , calm and takes his time with the kids and listen carefully to our concerns. However i'm under the impression that he doesn't accept new adults patients , only kids, can anybody correct me if i'm wrong?? If he does accept adults can you please let me know in which clinic? as for the fees it's $40 to open the file and $10 for every visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

We are very fortunate for having Dr.Mitnick as a pediatrician. He exemplifies the ideal of a family doctor - he listens, supports and most of all, cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Ultra gentil et il m'aide beaucoup pour persévérer dans mon allaitement

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Mon enfant est chanceux, il est le meilleur medecin que j'ai rencontré à Montréal. Il prend le temps de m'écouter, même si je ne parle bien ni le francais ni l'anglais. Il adore les enfants. Super!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr Mitnick selon moi est le meilleur medecin que j'ai jamais eu, et c'est dommage qu'il suit plus les femmes enceites. il prend le temps d'ecouter, il adore les enfants, se rappelent des noms ce qui est rare chez les medecin. il est juste trop humain, et formidable, on sent qu'il aime ce qu'i fait......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Very helpful and concerned about his patients. He is always willing to listend and advise and shows an interest in whatever his paitent had to SAY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1045929].votes_count ]]