Dr. Howard Mitnick

Rate Dr. Howard Mitnick

Dr. Howard Mitnick's Ratings

Doctor Mitnick is A M A Z I N G , hes so sweet and kind , listen's to all your concerns very nice and patient with Kids , my son had cows milk protein intolerance i took him to 3 different doctors and montreal children hospital and none of them was able to diagnose his condition but thank god as soon as dr mitnick observed him he came with the right diagnose and now my son is doing great , am pregnant with my second baby and for sure he will be my baby's doctor with no doubt

Submitted Nov. 24, 2013 | flag

AMAZING DOCTOR hez soooo nice and funny and calm am so glad hez my son pedi couldnt as for more DR MITNICK PLEASE CONTINUE BEING AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

I'm very fortunate to have Dr Mitnick as my son's pediatrician. My son loves son unlike any other DR's we had in the past . He's so gentil , calm and takes his time with the kids and listen carefully to our concerns. However i'm under the impression that he doesn't accept new adults patients , only kids, can anybody correct me if i'm wrong?? If he does accept adults can you please let me know in which clinic? as for the fees it's $40 to open the file and $10 for every visit.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

We are very fortunate for having Dr.Mitnick as a pediatrician. He exemplifies the ideal of a family doctor - he listens, supports and most of all, cares for his patients.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

Ultra gentil et il m'aide beaucoup pour persévérer dans mon allaitement

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

Mon enfant est chanceux, il est le meilleur medecin que j'ai rencontré à Montréal. Il prend le temps de m'écouter, même si je ne parle bien ni le francais ni l'anglais. Il adore les enfants. Super!

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Dr Mitnick selon moi est le meilleur medecin que j'ai jamais eu, et c'est dommage qu'il suit plus les femmes enceites. il prend le temps d'ecouter, il adore les enfants, se rappelent des noms ce qui est rare chez les medecin. il est juste trop humain, et formidable, on sent qu'il aime ce qu'i fait......

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Very helpful and concerned about his patients. He is always willing to listend and advise and shows an interest in whatever his paitent had to SAY

Submitted Sept. 5, 2011 | flag

Pour moi c'est le meilleur docteur que j'ai jamais rencontré, et je suis d'accord avec tout les commentaires positifs ici.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

Not only is he an amazing doctor but also an amazing person. He is extremely helpful with whatever problem you may have or think you may have. He doesnt make you feel stupid if your concerns are common. He listens carefully to what you have to say. Offers great advice.Remembers details from one visit to another. The best family doctor, I ever had. You cant say enough nice things about him. He follows my entirefamily. He's great with kids, adults and senior citizens.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag