Rate Dr. Patrick W. Domkowski

Dr. Patrick W. Domkowski's Ratings

Dr. Domkowski and his staff are very helpful people. He knows what he is talking about and is all around a nice, caring, and great doctor. I was having problems with my insurance in getting the Gastric sleeve procedure approved and when Blue Cross denied me and the first appeal I was about to give up. Dr. Domkowski called me and motivated me to fight to get it approved and gave me some advice. By the second appeal I was approved. Now I have my surgery on May 17th. Dr Domkowski, Marisel and the rest of the staff are great!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Domkowski was my Lap Band surgeon and is a highly qualified, compassionate, intelligent surgeon. I've been very happy with both his office staff and he is such a welcoming, encouraging doctor that I am thrilled I chose him to do my surgery 2 years ago. Over 100 lbs lost, I have my life back, thanks in part to Dr. D!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

A beautiful person and an excellent surgeon. Marcus Welby is back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Dr. Domkowski did my Vertical-Sleeve Gasrectomy. He is a wonderful caring compassionate doctor. I've heard nothing but great reviews about his qualifications and it was easy choosing him for a Bariatric Surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

He is a wonderful physician,I respect him for his very compassionate attitude and professionalism towards his patients. He answers all questions in an accurate and timely manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff are also great and offer fantastic quality of service. He is beyond a doubt, one of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

He is an awsomw doctor. He is patient and respectful of you and your needs, and his office staff is just great. I would recomend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046029].votes_count ]]