Rate Dr. Alexandra Ahmet

Dr. Alexandra Ahmet's Ratings

My son has seen Dr. Ahmet at CHEO for many years. She is always caring, kind and will explain things in a way that he can understand. Her nurse Brenda is also top notch!! I am very grateful to have these 2 women guiding us with our son's issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

We have seen Dr. Ahmet on several ocasions for evaluation of my son's growth. She had a kind gentle demeanor and was very sensitive to my son's concerns about his height. She explained things very clearly and was very reassuring. She was able to put both my son at I at ease and seemed exceptionally knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

We have been to Dr. Ahmet on 3 occasions for our child with short stature. She has been incredibly helpful and resourceful and has put our son's concerns at ease. We would highly recommend Dr. Ahmet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046155].votes_count ]]