Dr. Robert E. Secaur

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Robert E. Secaur has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5431314
29/04/14 1 1 1 1 This Dr is a joke. Dr. Secaur seen us in the hospital this last week after giving birth to our son. Upon him examining him on multiple occasions he failed to notice a cleft palate... this is a major issue and only proves he knows nothing! We regret him ever touching our baby and have thankfully already switched practices and are going through all the necessary treatments. Thanks for risking our babies life with your ignorance!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert E."
RID: 2545457
30/01/13 2 5 5 5 Dr. Secaur is wonderful. I do not take my children here anymore though. The staff is rude, wouldn't ever schedule me with Dr. Secaur. Also when you call in to office, an automated system picks up then you usually have to wait anywhere from 10-20 minutes to speak to anyone.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1454214
01/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Secaur is wonderful! He is extremely knowledgeable and always takes the side of caution! We have had a few serious situations with our son and we are very grateful for Dr. Secaur and the way each situation was handled.  Respond
RID: 1434913
06/05/11 3 5 5 5 Dr. Secaur is a great pediatrician. He takes the time to really look over your child & tells you what he is doing or looking for and why. He doesn't rush you & makes sure everything is taken care of and there are no questions before you leave.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 848593
31/03/09 3 4 5 5 Dr. Secaur is a great pediatrician. He explains everything he is doing during the exam and why he is doing it. I specifically ask for him when I bring my children in to the practice.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 370844
21/07/07 1 3 4 5 Staff if awful!! Dr. is very knowledgable and answered all my questions. Although, I like this doctor, I no longer see him for my children as staff is very rude and unprofessional. I have heard this from many of his patients.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user