Dr. Eliana Delgado

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Eliana Delgado has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2882232
27/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Delgado is an incredible physician and person. She is very knowledgable, caring and thorough. She operated on our son and the outcome was life changing. He is now able to walk normally and has been able to successfully participate in sports! She works well with not only her pediatric patients but also with their families. We highly recommended her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2753898
05/08/13 5 3 5 5 I am an adult with CP, and Dr Delgado has treated me for +20 years. She is deeply caring and polite, and I have never met a doctor who knows more about Cerebral Palsy. My only concern, and this is not about the doctor, but about the state of health care- the office, staff and doctor are tremendously busy! Make sure you are prepared to wait, as well as prepared to ask all you need to during your turn.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1848509
04/04/12 5 5 5 5 I love and trust this doctor. She operated on my baby when she was a year old. She always spoke positively to me and treated me with respect when I was a distraught and exhausted mother. My greatest respect has been earned.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1447795
23/05/11 5 5 5 5 dr delgado is a very great dr and has done great things to treat my daughter
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 370367
20/07/07 5 4 5 5 very very good dr very nice spends plenty of time with patients and keeps parents informed on childs condition  Respond