Rate Dr. Eliana Delgado

Dr. Eliana Delgado's Ratings

Dr. Delgado is an incredible physician and person. She is very knowledgable, caring and thorough. She operated on our son and the outcome was life changing. He is now able to walk normally and has been able to successfully participate in sports! She works well with not only her pediatric patients but also with their families. We highly recommended her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

I am an adult with CP, and Dr Delgado has treated me for +20 years. She is deeply caring and polite, and I have never met a doctor who knows more about Cerebral Palsy. My only concern, and this is not about the doctor, but about the state of health care- the office, staff and doctor are tremendously busy! Make sure you are prepared to wait, as well as prepared to ask all you need to during your turn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

I love and trust this doctor. She operated on my baby when she was a year old. She always spoke positively to me and treated me with respect when I was a distraught and exhausted mother. My greatest respect has been earned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

dr delgado is a very great dr and has done great things to treat my daughter

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

very very good dr very nice spends plenty of time with patients and keeps parents informed on childs condition

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046875].votes_count ]]