Rate Dr. Nicole DeVecco Kim

Dr. Nicole DeVecco Kim's Ratings

I don't usually write reviews, but I just had to for Dr. Kim. I had a crown done and it looked great. But it felt just a little different when I bit down. I called the office, they got me in right away, adjusted it and now it is perfect. I have never gotten this kind of service in any other dental office! I am so happy with my smile I could cry!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr Kim is excellent. The office is beautiful and modern, with the newest technology, which is a change from many of my old dentists. Staff is friendly and there is even free wifi in the waiting area!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2013

Dr. Nicole is excellent! Before coming here I went to a dated, old fashioned dental office. I love that this is a very new, modern office and she's up to date with things in the dental world! I have recommended her to many!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Their brand new office is beautiful! The care I received from Dr. Kim was top notch and she went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. I will definitely return and I recommend Dr. Kim to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Great service, punctual and overall great experience. I was referred to hDr. Nicol by a friend and would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

I've been going to dentists every 6 months or so for 45 years. This is the first dentist I've looked forward to visiting. Can't wait for my next appointment :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

I have always hated going to the dentist, but I actually enjoyed going to their office. Their staff is fantastic, (Cecilia at the front desk is a doll!) and they really go the extra mile to make people feel comfortable. Dr. Nicol is my first favorite dentist ever, and I don't want to go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

Dr. Nicol is friendly, her staff is compassionate and professional, an overall great experience. Definitely will go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1046895].votes_count ]]