Rate Dr. William P. Tew

Dr. William P. Tew's Ratings

He is one very special doctor. He calm and patient and very clear. He is open to questions and he is not an alarmist. Boy, what a special man he is.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2011 | flag

I'd have to say that Dr. Tew is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by. He answers your questions, dosen't rush you. He is kind & compassionate, & extremely knowledgeable about my cancer, & treatments. I highly recommend him if you have a gynecological cancer issue.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Tew is extremely knowledgable, compassionate, soft spoken,persoanable, helpful,with great bed side manners. Treats his patient and their family with the upmost respect and care, Dr. Tew takes his time to answer and explain all concers from the patient and her family like they were his own. He is able to his patient the will to live and even laugh while going through their horrible experience.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag

Not an alarmist. Gentle, patient and answers all questions. Good educational background and very up to date.

Submitted July 20, 2007 | flag