You may also like

Rate Dr. David Climenhaga

Dr. David Climenhaga's Ratings

I had a "cross linking" in 2009 as a result of a bulging cornea and returned in 2015 for a check up. All is good -- the staff were efficient and friendly and Dr. Climenhaga rarely keeps me waiting (unusual for a Dr.'s office)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

i had my surgery 3 years ago and everything is still excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Had caterac removed on both eyes and everything is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

very happy with how my surgery went. No problems. was worth the wait to get an appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Switched Opthalmologists and am very glad I did. He did amazing work on my eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I had PRK surgery in 2013 and about 3 months after my surgery my eyes had only improved by approximately 50% of what they were initially (From around -7 to 3.5ish). After 1 year I went back in for a consult regarding an enhancement surgery, however when I asked Dr. Climenhaga for the reason as to why the surgery went so poorly the first time he was unable to provide me with any reason. He was incredibly rude and seems to have some sort of God complex. I will pay full price with another doctor to have this surgery before I go back to him for the significantly discounted enhancement surgery. It is not worth it. I would strongly recommend finding a better doctor than him if you are considering PRK surgery. Since surgery my eyes have been incredibly dry and I have a hard time wearing contact lenses (he also couldn't explain this).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Thank you Dr Climenhaga for the excellent result of my cataract surgery. It has been one year now, and I cannot thank you enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I just had two cataract/eye lens surgies in the last month. This Dr. was recommended to me by my eye dr. I am very pleased the staff and professionalism and Dr. Climenhagen. The procedure was quick and effortless.I was a very nervous patient and I'm glad I put my trust in the dr. and his staff. The Dr and his staff are very professional and thoughtfull. They answered any question I had and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend this Dr. I was treated at his office on Jasper Avenue in Edmonton Alberta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

In January of 1997, this man gave me back my sight at the age of 13 in my right eye. No one at the U of A believed I would be able to see out of that eye after my accident, he chose to believe differently. I now have a lens implant in that eye, the iris has healed and ironically see better out of that eye than my left (uninjured) eye. This man gave me my sight back, I couldn't ask for more than that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1047551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

I saw Dr. D. Climenhaga and I had the best experience. Staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, polite and professional. Surgery was successful, everything went well. If you follow the instructions and the advice post surgery you will have great success. My eyes are perfect now! No dryness, no funky stuff happening... over all fantastic! why did I wait so long to do this?? I 100% recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047550].votes_count ]]