Dr. Richard Henry

Rate Dr. Richard Henry

Dr. Richard Henry's Ratings

Dr. Henry is the BEST Doctor I have ever seen...and I have seen more then enough Doctors over the years to know when I found a great one!!! My first visit with Dr. Henry in Feb. 2013 he gave me my new (proper) diagnosis of Magnesium Deficiency and from there I have only been getting better. The first few injections he gave me got rid of the Cluster Headaches I had since high school(before 1995),I have not had one since, this was over a year ago. I cannot remember feeling this great in my entire 39yrs.!! Dr. Henry is a Saint and his Assistant Maureen is an Angel. He is a brilliant man that deserves much more recognition for all that he has done for so many people. If not for him I am sure I would be deceased by now...he saved my life!!! He is a wonderful, kind, gentle, compassionate, understanding, caring, interesting, and inspirational person!!! If you have any pain I suggest going to see Dr. Henry at one of his clinics!!! He is just amazing!!!

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

Magnificent Doctor! The world is waiting for you Dr. Henry!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

dr. henry is by far the best dr i have ever had. i had a catastrophic car accident a year ago, and had lots of pain as a result and i would say that the main reason my recovery has gone so well is because of him. i saw him only 2 months after my accident and although i do not remember all of the early visits with him i know he was a huge help. i think that anyone who has dealt with high amounts of pain knows what its like to have doctors not be able to help you, and just continue giving you breakthrough medicine or upping your dose. having a doctor understand everything your going through and being able to fix your main issue (which i think pain is the main issue most of the time) was fantastic. i hate thinking of what my life would be like right now without dr. henry.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Having dealt with intense myofashal pain for over 10 years, Dr Henry addressed the real problem and began treating my pain with injections. I developed a rare allergy to local anesthetics, but Dr Henry has continued to work hard for me. His sense of humour, and an appreciation of mine, have helped make the visits less stressful. It's never fun having to see any Dr regarding any ailment, but to have someone greet me with a smile despite the fact that I'm a tough nut to crack has made a big difference in my attitude. I've got incentive to continue working at home between visits, because I know Dr Henry hasn't given up on me as a patient, so I won't give up on myself. Dr Henry respects the knowledge I have regarding the field of medicine and my own physiology as well, which I must tell you isn't very common. Dr Henry listens, is compassionate, and genuinely cares for people. Thank you, Dr Henry, for not giving up on me when so many others have. ~KH~ (OUCH!)

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

Amazing. Exactly what everyone else said. Fixed my iatrogenic pain from surgery within minutes of seeing him and there are no medications to take. Very nice, approachable and REAL! He is very much needed and appreciated - why can't other doctors be like and do like Dr. Henry!? If I could clone 1 person in the world it might actually be him - I believe he is actually helping every patient he ever sees.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr Henry has worked dilagently for the last year, helping me with Chronic Abdominal pain. Prior to treatment I was looking at losing my career and being disabled.Thoughout the year I have undergone abdominal injections, and internal injections, although painful at the time, they enabled me to function as a normal person. I was recently informed that Dr Henry, has not received the backing required to continue this wonderful program, at the chronic pain clinic, this is a tragedy! There are too many people that suffer from chronic pain that need programs like this one. Dr Henry, is a kind and patient Doctor, he listens carefully to your concerns, and genuinly cares for your welfare. He has also helped me get of narcotics for pain control. Why would a clinic like this, that could help soo many, not recieve backing? I will do what I can to help the Doctor that save me from a Life of misery and pain.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag

i have been a patient with dr Henry for many years now i find him to be a very caring concerned doctor i don't know where i would be without this man.. he has always been very respectful and very helpful to me & always has takin the time i've needed to talk about my issues (concerns) i know that i would not be as pain free as i am without dr Henry..

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

Our son has been in chronic pain for six years. He underwent every GI test possible and was prescribed Oxycontin in 2005. He almost died getting off Oxycontin. He life was forever changed by this medication. His chronic pain continued. Traditional medical professionals want to mask the pain with narcotic meds. Dr. Henry (for the first time in five years) has given us hope. Our son is in hospital as the pain is unmanageable and, gratefully, Dr. Henry heard about him. He injected our son's pain source (stomach) and within minutes he was pain-free for the first time in over five years. Dr. Henry resolves the pain and does NOT believe in masking it with medications. We are so hopeful. For the first time in many years, our son is feeling like he may get his life back.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr Henry was by far one of the best Dr's I have seen. I had chronic pain for more than 2.5 years, walked into his office and less than 2 hours later it was gone. He was extremely patient, honest, approachable and by far one of the most devoted Dr I have ever seen. I look forward to continue to work with Dr Henry. He has in a very short time changed my life. Thanks Dr H

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag

Very honest and helpful. I would not have been able to have my son without him. He does not give up on his patients and his nurse Kim as just as amazing.

Submitted July 19, 2007 | flag