Rate Dr. Cliff Revell

Dr. Cliff Revell's Ratings

I had gum surgery about 10 years ago , and it is still great. I think Dr Revell and his staff are terrific ! Have to give them 5`s , because that is how confident and happy i am with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

Knowledgeable, cares for patients, comfortable office environment,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

I am not sure what the first person is talking about. I went to him with a terrible job from another dentist who did nothing but cause more damage. Dr. Revell was excellent and without him I do not know where I would be. I have never had someone so good, so carring and explained everything to me in a way that I understood.He fixed my gums, did implants, did bone marrow and I am more than satisfied. I have never had someone care as much as him. He is very good at what he does and very professional. I would highly recommended anyone to him. He has the best staff and everyone including Dr. Revell cares about you and the outcome of your teeth. They work hard to do the best job they can. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2008

This dental surgeon is AWFUL. Anyone that reads this DON'T GO to him, especially if you are having cosmetic work done. He did gum work on me and cut the gums so that they were pointy, not rounded. He didn't even appear when the stitches were removed. I was terrified that I would have to have more surgery to repair his BOTCH job, but luckily my dentis who was doing the veneers was able to repair (for the most part) the damage that he had done. Unbelievable really that he would make your gums look totally unnatural.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1047720].votes_count ]]