Dr. Mojtaba Sabahi

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Mojtaba Sabahi has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5666249

21/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4  Respond
RID: 5482114
17/05/14 1 1 1 1 Dr Sabahi made some questionable diagnoses of a few things with my dad when he was in the hospital, and had him heavily medicated without need. We are not sure if he ever even saw the patient in person, or just looked at some charts and went to town. Both myself and the hospital tried to contact him for a visit, or at least a phone call to discuss things, and we never able to make contact with him. Numerous messages were left for him with the people that answer his phone, but not once did he call back after weeks of trying. I mentioned to his nurse/secretary that we had tried contacting him multiple times to no avail, and that it was a medical emergency, but she said there was nothing else they could do. Needless to say, he is not our doctor anymore. He made sure to send the bill though!! NOT RECOMMENDED  Respond
RID: 2717991

24/07/13 2 1 1 1 Dr. Sabahi as well as the facilities he works for are only concerned in making money off the medical insurance. He is NOT interested in saving the lives of his patients, specially if they are mostly minority and with a few medical issue. He just puts on a show, as he did in the case of my father. If he cared about his work and patients he would do his job to its fullest. He is not concerned with his patients dieing under his care, since they are mostly all minorities what do they know about taking legal action taken against him!!! May my father RIP and please be aware of the bull this Dr. will pull on you or your loveone. Research all medications and treatments ask questions and get second opinions and most of all stay at your loveones bed side, we were at my fathers bed side 24/7 and saw soooo much abuse from nurses and medical staff, it makes me sick that no one cares about human life any more.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2041512
17/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Sabahi and his team of doctors provide excellent service. For 4 years he attended to my mother who was gravely ill at the time that we met the doctor. He was able to help her achieve a qood quality of life because of his caring manner. I felt that the service that he gave my mother was similiar to the service he would give his mother. He and his team have superior communication skills. Even though my mom is no longer with me, I am grateful for the care he gave her so that I could enjoy her for 4 more years. Dr. Sabahi, you and your team of doctors are the best. When I get personal health insurance I want to use your office. Thanks again.
RID: 1506788
08/08/11 1 1 1 1 Tried to have me admitted to a long term facility even tho home health was recommended for short term. Was very angry when I told him he should talk to me and the case manager first before making any decisions
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1309238
07/12/10 4 3 4 5 I have been taking my mother (89) and he has taken good care and given good advise.Staff is helpfull- markalanda
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 954448
04/08/09 1 1 1 4 although a very smart md. i saw how discourteous he was with co workers. i don't see how somebody as rude as he is be genuine with patient care.
RID: 589030
13/05/08 5 5 5 5 I have seen Dr. Sabahi on several occasions. In all cases, he saw me within a short time of my arrival in his office. He spent a good amount of time with me, and explained everything well. When it became apparent that I needed surgery, he referred me to an excellent surgeon. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Sabahi.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 369827
19/07/07 5 5 5 5 I give Dr. Sabahi who is skilled in internal medicine and knowledgeable, and his staff the highest thanks. This being my second time in life to have been hospitalized and facing the uncertainty to live. Dr. Sabahi treated me with sensitivity and respect, friendly and approachable, takes time to answer questions. Gave me the best care available. Expressing, which is not too often now adays, a high level of ethics and professional conduct. Myself and/or family was consistently informed about my medical needs. Has a great sense of humor. Exceptional bedside manners. Must say that im recovering, healing and doing quite well. Thanks to God, Dr Sabahi, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and staff.