Rate Dr. Rebecca S. Mattison

Dr. Rebecca S. Mattison's Ratings

I have tried many endocrinologists in the metro and finally settled on Dr. Mattison. Frankly, I was shocked to see that anyone had anything poor to say about her. She is professional, intelligent, punctual, and has helped tremendously with my thyroid issues. I have been going to Dr. Mattison for 4 years and make a 45 minute drive to do so. I went years with feeling tired and sluggish, without Dr. Mattison's help I would not feel this good. I recommend her to everyone I know.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

I waited three months to see Dr. Mattison. I had to leave Park Nicollet to do so so there was a wait time to get it. Dr. Mattison gave me all the time I needed. I asked several questions. I asked for a med not typically used, it did not work but we worked with it for a year and she changed it without any attitude. The receptionist? The receptionist with the long hair and glasses is the ugliest and meanest troll at the desk. I ignore her, as I think she is a welfare to work experiment. Dr. Mattison is a 10.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mattison was rude, unhelpful and arrogant. She told me that if my hormones are unbalanced there is nothing she can do about that and didn't understand why I was there. She made me feel like I did something wrong by making an appointment with her. I felt like a total inconvenience to her.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

This doctor is submissive and either unwilling or unable to deal with more complicated endocrine/hormonal issues. Feel like an inconvenience to her because i haven't easy to diagnose. Staff seem disinterested as well. If you're not an easy to diagnose diabetic, i would not waste your valuable time with this doctor.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

I agree with other comments that this doctor seems distracted and arrogant. I have seen her several times, trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. She is consistently abrupt and without bedside manners. After my last visit she failed to include follow up instructions in her follow up letter. She definitely makes me feel as if I am an inconvenience to her and her busy schedule.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Preoccupied & arrogant. Not really willing to listen & dismissive of what I know to be true. I have some medical knowledge (I'm an RN) and I pay attention to my body and what it tells me. She basically said my problems could not be related (after going to different MD, it turns out they were). Would not recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Excellent Doctor, very thorough and spent a lot of time explaining how my Thyroid worked . . great follow-up.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mattison was the first doctor to really dig deep into my health and take me seriously. She is amazing and made me feel like she actually cared about me and my success. She is an angel and I recommend her to a lot of people and will continue to do so. I feel this is definately her calling and couldn't be more blessed that I found her!!!

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mattison is tops as far as a doctor.She listens and asks my opinion.Very helpful and trusts my suggestions too.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Does not like to be challenged. You cannot treat everyone "by the book." We all have thte same parts but those parts do not function the same.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag