Rate Dr. Glenn Alan Gorlitsky

Dr. Glenn Alan Gorlitsky's Ratings

He is outstanding, a great listener, very knowledgeable, trustworthy, and someone who genuinely seems to like his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2008

Dr. Gorlitsky has an inquisitive mind. He listens and I felt he gave a damn. Unfortunately, doctors like him are getting very difficult to find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Gorlitsky for almost 20 years. Besides being a knowledgeable internist, he's a caring individual. He always asks about how I'm doing personally and how my family members are doing. If you live in the west side of Los Angeles, you wont find a better physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2008

Most people leave a doctors office satisfied that the doctor took an interest in their the medical problem. Far fewer though leave feeling their doctor took a genuine caring interest in them as a unique, individual person/patient. Nope - it's not a "sales pitch" - it is an interest that comes from his heart and is sincere. In summary: he is an excellent medic (doctor), but more importantly, he is a throughly genuine and decent human being. He is that rare example of a doctor who practises medicine not as a job, but as a vocation. Postscript: Gorlitsky has being formally acknowldged & recognised by his peers (and the media). I am told as well that he is one of the few doctors in LA respected by the most difficult of patients to treat - drug addicts. I have no hesitation in reccomending him - no matter what your problem. Written by Chris Clark.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

He is the best doctor i have ever had. He got to know me and my medical condition very well and not once did i ever have to give him a reminder even after a year of not seeing him , that made me feel as though he cared for his patiant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170686].votes_count ]]