Rate Dr. Vincent P. Kolanko

Dr. Vincent P. Kolanko's Ratings

I switched my daughter to his services when she was 6 months as her previous ped never listened and did not seem to care, thus missing a serious dx. Dr. Kolanko is very understanding, patient and caring. How many doctors will tell you they would trust a mother's intuition over an MD's anyday????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1048468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr Kolanko is an excellent pediatrician, will respond quickly to phone call queries often preventing the need to visit, makes room to see his regular patients when they are sick & is great with the kids and parents alike. He was the only doctor my children saw while we lived in Morgantown and I appreciated that continuity. My boys both loved visiting him, and he was very good at putting them at ease and making the experience good for them. He is very reassuring to parents, and took the time to follow through with referals when needed and never hurried up an appointment when I had questions. He was at the hospital within hours of my boys being delivered to check them over, and was there everytime we needed him after that. Anytime I had a concern as a parent, he took my worries seriously and followed through until the issues were resolved or being addressed by relevant other specialists. The office staff are also particularly helpful. We had PEIA insurance not listed above.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1048467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Kolanko has seen my daughter since she was born (she is now 11) and my son since he was 9. He has a great bedside manner and the kids love him. He and his staff have always been very good to work with. He gives you the feeling he really and truely cares about your child. I would not want to go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1048466].votes_count ]]