Rate Dr. BENJAMIN C. Peng

Dr. BENJAMIN C. Peng's Ratings

Dr. Peng is a very knowledgeable and efficient doctor. He explains to you what he is going to do and talks you through while performing the procedure. He is also available 24 hours a day in case there are discomforting complications. The staff is very courteous and friendly. All this contributes to a healing atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Peng is a great doctor. He has lots of patience for his patients. He's very informative. Definitely a doctor you would want to see if you have an issue in his specialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr. Peng and his staff are very friendly and helpful to their patient. He help me remove a kidney stone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr. Peng saved my life! I was suffering from a malignancy that had not been correctly diagnosed by a previous physician. Within days of an initial visit to Dr. Peng he seamlessly removed a huge cancerous tumor from my bladder. My recovery was nearly instantaneous. Dr. Peng is that combination of knowledge, skill, and manner that distinguishes a great physician. I'm a septuagenarian whose life has been extended. I shall remain a most grateful patient. Terry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2349035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Benjamin C. Peng deserves the highest rating in every respect. Very easy to talk to. Will answer every question you have. Very smart and knowledgeable. (Columbia Univ.) You feel confident he will give you the best information about decisions you need to make. Friendly as is all of the people that work in his office. He even called me to tell me the results of a biopsy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][356477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Peng has been my urologist for over 14 years. He has a complete understanding of what a patient requires not only for his speciality but the way he puts his patients at ease using his personality. He makes a visit fun and I always look forward to seeing Dr. Peng. Especially when I had problems with my prostate which he diagnosed quickly and operated on sucessfully. I look forward to Dr. Peng continually taking care of my needs with regard to any urology problems I may face in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2349034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Peng is the most proficient doctor I have ever had. He handled my urgent condition so smoothly, efficiently, and comfortably. He is my savior and his staff is great. I absolutely recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Peng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][356507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Relax. Couldn't have been better. Dr. Peng gets my highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][356506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

My first appointment was for a kidney stone and he sent me for an x-ray. I waited two weeks to get my results. The date I had to go back to him, I was in horrible pain in my kidney area. He had no idea what was wrong (the x-ray was negative but I had blood in my urine) a sonogram he did that day revealed inflammation. He had no idea what was wrong but he sent me home with codeine and sent me for an IVP which came back negative. He couldn't explain the pain I had in my urethra or back (the latter subsided). He put me on meds for my urethral pain and told me if I wasn't feeling better in the middle of the week to call them and they would get me in for a CAT scan. I went in for the scan and it came back negative. The doctor then tells me to continue my normal routine and to come of the meds since I should be feeling better. Turns out I needed antibitics and I most likely have prostatitis (found out from another dr). The staff never provided my medical records to my new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][356510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

This doctor examined and treated me , did a painless biopsy of prostate,he is nice, competent, caring and always so reassuring, he is absolutely wonderful... really cares about his patients,yes i would Highest possible recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][356505].votes_count ]]