Rate Dr. Juanita Crook

Dr. Juanita Crook's Ratings

Dr Crook and her team have provided excellent care while addressing my prostate cancer. Her attention to detail is impressive. Even when on a very busy schedule she has always given her time and attention generously so my wife and I fully understand the issues and the treatment options available. She leads her team by example and they are an exceptional team. Her advances with brachytherapy for breast cancer patients is a great step forward. We are very fortunate to have Dr Crook in B.C.!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

She is now at the Kelowna BC Cancer institute. She knows here stuff and has a large following of Doctors from around the world doing fellowships

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

My Gleason score was a 7 and my PSA just under 10: "intermediate stage". I opted for brachytherapy instead of surgery or external beam radiation with a "brachy" boost and the clinical trial and am convinced that I made the right decision. Because of the Ont. guidelines, I had to pay for the "seeds", needles and the PMH admin charge. That's what $ are for. Insce. covered all but $600. Dr. Crook and her team are my heroes. I felt comfortable and taken care of during the entire process and had minimal "side effects" (now 5 mo. from my "procedure". I am convinced that her careful planning, skilled seed placement and follow up dosimentry led to the success of my treatment. (4 PSA on urology consultation, 7 PSA on biopsy and cancer diagnosis, near 10 PSA on treatment and now 2.5 PSA. She is the best. She was really there for me when I needed help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Outstanding doctor, and excellent results. I felt 100% comfortable before, at the time of, and after the brachytheraphy that I was in excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Excllent doctor for brachy therapy - 100% satisfied

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Crook is an internationally recognized leader in Prostate Brachytherapy. She is thorough, caring and patient. I would highly recommend her. She took the time to properly stage my prostate cancer, something that wasn't done in Hamilton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050015].votes_count ]]