Rate Dr. Amir I. Eshel

Dr. Amir I. Eshel's Ratings

I had my third child by csection, I would NEVER refer him to anyone.. My child had a spontaneous Phenothorax before birth, hyponosis lack of o2 all kinds of problems he was diagnosed with Partial Complex seizure Disorder 2 years ago.. I am now filing a Malpractice lawsuit against him.. My son was delivered in 2008 the first baby since he left an went to Flordia in early 2000 stimming from a lawsuit for delivering a baby by csection which he took fingers off. He is always in a panic, a rush, I had Dr Brodnik for my previous two an should of returned!!

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Eshel let my 2nd child die and did so much damage delivering my third child that I had a lot of surgeries afterward. I had a bad time. He did not repair me after I gave birth and it messed up my bowels and all. I lost all control of body functions. You want to talk about a bad life. And if he would have listened my second child might not have died.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

He is a total jerk and enjoys making rude and crude remarks to patients and his own staff

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Eshel, was my doctor for the first 7 months of my pregnancy. I changed the last two months because I could no longer take his rude remarks. I left his office crying each visit. He would not tell us the sex of our baby only remark "it's a baby" and he was just extremely arrogant and rude. I found a much better Dr. and am extremely happy that I switched. I have learned from him, that you never let someone treat you like this professional or not. I was a young first time mother and once told him that I had a tooth bothering me and if it would be alright if I go to the dentist and he said "why haven't you already been!!" Also I was about 40lbs over weight half way through and he kept telling me that I needed to lose weight before I had the baby. Not the kind of experience I ever want to relive.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Eshel is a wonderful doctor, he just doesn't take out enough time to deal with his patients, He sometimes will do a scan for 5 seconds and your out after waiting 2 hours to get in! I think service should be better and he should take out more time for his patients!

Submitted May 31, 2007 | flag

Dr.Eshel is a super Ob/Gyn. I cannot ever say enough good things about him or his office staff. He birthed all 3 of my children. He is one of those great doctors that actually take the time to explain things out for you. Never did I feel as though I was just another patient coming through the doors. I now live in Colorado, and have yet to find any doctor that lives up to my expectations, Dr. Eshel ruined it for all of them :)

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag

i really liked him and so did my husband

Submitted Sept. 17, 2006 | flag

Too busy with personal things to worry about his patience.

Submitted April 25, 2006 | flag