Rate Dr. Amir I. Eshel

Dr. Amir I. Eshel's Ratings

He is a total Jerk and an even worse Doctor. He isn't worried about anything or anyone but himself and and taking you for whatever amount he can. He almost let my son die all because he got mad because I wouldn't let one of his trainees examine me. Then got mad again because I didn't let the same trainee deliver my son. He cussed me & the nurses out. Due to him being so mad at me he didn't do my Stitches right from the Episiotomy. He also told me at my 6 weeks checkup that I had HPV and may have Ovarian Cancer. Which was an absolute LIE.. I had Poly cystic Ovarian Syndrome.. He is the most horrible, unprofessional so called doctor I have ever went to in my life!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I had my third child by csection, I would NEVER refer him to anyone.. My child had a spontaneous Phenothorax before birth, hyponosis lack of o2 all kinds of problems he was diagnosed with Partial Complex seizure Disorder 2 years ago.. I am now filing a Malpractice lawsuit against him.. My son was delivered in 2008 the first baby since he left an went to Flordia in early 2000 stimming from a lawsuit for delivering a baby by csection which he took fingers off. He is always in a panic, a rush, I had Dr Brodnik for my previous two an should of returned!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr Eshel let my 2nd child die and did so much damage delivering my third child that I had a lot of surgeries afterward. I had a bad time. He did not repair me after I gave birth and it messed up my bowels and all. I lost all control of body functions. You want to talk about a bad life. And if he would have listened my second child might not have died.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

He is a total jerk and enjoys making rude and crude remarks to patients and his own staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

Dr. Eshel, was my doctor for the first 7 months of my pregnancy. I changed the last two months because I could no longer take his rude remarks. I left his office crying each visit. He would not tell us the sex of our baby only remark "it's a baby" and he was just extremely arrogant and rude. I found a much better Dr. and am extremely happy that I switched. I have learned from him, that you never let someone treat you like this professional or not. I was a young first time mother and once told him that I had a tooth bothering me and if it would be alright if I go to the dentist and he said "why haven't you already been!!" Also I was about 40lbs over weight half way through and he kept telling me that I needed to lose weight before I had the baby. Not the kind of experience I ever want to relive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2008

Dr. Eshel is a wonderful doctor, he just doesn't take out enough time to deal with his patients, He sometimes will do a scan for 5 seconds and your out after waiting 2 hours to get in! I think service should be better and he should take out more time for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Dr.Eshel is a super Ob/Gyn. I cannot ever say enough good things about him or his office staff. He birthed all 3 of my children. He is one of those great doctors that actually take the time to explain things out for you. Never did I feel as though I was just another patient coming through the doors. I now live in Colorado, and have yet to find any doctor that lives up to my expectations, Dr. Eshel ruined it for all of them :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

i really liked him and so did my husband

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2006

Too busy with personal things to worry about his patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095750].votes_count ]]