Dr. Wendy R. Gottlieb

Reston, Virginia Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon
Website: wrgmd.com External Link
Practice: Wendy R. Gottlieb, M.D.,P.L.C.
Hospital: Virginia Hospital Center
Phone:
Med. School:University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Wendy R. Gottlieb has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5493809
25/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gottlieb did a wonderful procedure on my upper and lower eyelids. She address any concerns I had and the office staff was awesome.  Respond
RID: 3642836
27/12/13 5 5 5 5 I recently had a breast reduction and was so happy that my friend referred me to Dr. Gottlieb. She is very polite and her bedside mannor is great. I feel wonderful and feel she is an amazing job. Her follow up care is great and I couldnt be happier with my decision to use her as my doctor.
RID: 3593209
01/11/13 5 5 5 5 I just recently had breast reduction surgery, and Dr. Gottlieb and her staff were FANTASTIC! I feel and look great, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing doctor.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Wendy" to "Wendy R."
RID: 2260657
16/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gottleib came highly recommended for breast implant replacements that had ruptured during an accident. She has an excellent bedside manner, explained everything, and was good througout the process. Unfortunately, I now have a capsule around one of the breast and without surgery again there is no way to correct it. She had told me that she would put the implants under the muscle which would reduce this problem but instead she put them over the muscle. I was not happy finding that out after the surgery. If you use her, and despite my problems, I believe she is an excellent doctor, but ensure you clarify before surgery exactly what will be done.
RID: 1714354
15/02/12 5 5 5 5 I wish i had gone to her for my original breast augmentation. She is very attentive, thorough, and very caring.. feels really good after I had a consultation with her, very much opposite with my last surgeon. I wish i had known her before i went in for my augmentation. I will do more work with her anytime! Very lucky to have been referred to her by my primary physician. Excellent doctor!  Respond
RID: 1682103

10/01/12 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 352607
24/06/07 5 5 5 Excellent experience. I had a major skin graft performed and she was excellent pre and post op. No problems. I would definetly recommend
RID: 52017
23/10/06 5 5 5 I absolutely love Dr. Gottleib. She listens to her patients and she gives good recommendations for appropriate care. I trust her completely. Her office staff are helpful and compassionate. I never have to wait very long to see her. Very knowledgeable doctor.
RID: 30417
17/05/06 5 5 5 Excellent Dr, excellent person. I highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb.  Respond
RID: 19626
24/12/05 5 5 5 Incredible surgeon! I couldn't be happier with the results! Very accessible, very reassuring...a wonderful doctor!  Respond
RID: 12327
15/09/05 5 5 5 She is polite, informative, knowledgable and fast.