Rate Dr. Wendy R. Gottlieb

Dr. Wendy R. Gottlieb's Ratings

Dr. Gottlieb did a wonderful procedure on my upper and lower eyelids. She address any concerns I had and the office staff was awesome.

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

I recently had a breast reduction and was so happy that my friend referred me to Dr. Gottlieb. She is very polite and her bedside mannor is great. I feel wonderful and feel she is an amazing job. Her follow up care is great and I couldnt be happier with my decision to use her as my doctor.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

I just recently had breast reduction surgery, and Dr. Gottlieb and her staff were FANTASTIC! I feel and look great, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing doctor.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gottleib came highly recommended for breast implant replacements that had ruptured during an accident. She has an excellent bedside manner, explained everything, and was good througout the process. Unfortunately, I now have a capsule around one of the breast and without surgery again there is no way to correct it. She had told me that she would put the implants under the muscle which would reduce this problem but instead she put them over the muscle. I was not happy finding that out after the surgery. If you use her, and despite my problems, I believe she is an excellent doctor, but ensure you clarify before surgery exactly what will be done.

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

I wish i had gone to her for my original breast augmentation. She is very attentive, thorough, and very caring.. feels really good after I had a consultation with her, very much opposite with my last surgeon. I wish i had known her before i went in for my augmentation. I will do more work with her anytime! Very lucky to have been referred to her by my primary physician. Excellent doctor!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Excellent experience. I had a major skin graft performed and she was excellent pre and post op. No problems. I would definetly recommend

Submitted June 24, 2007 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Gottleib. She listens to her patients and she gives good recommendations for appropriate care. I trust her completely. Her office staff are helpful and compassionate. I never have to wait very long to see her. Very knowledgeable doctor.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2006 | flag

Excellent Dr, excellent person. I highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb.

Submitted May 17, 2006 | flag

Incredible surgeon! I couldn't be happier with the results! Very accessible, very reassuring...a wonderful doctor!

Submitted Dec. 24, 2005 | flag