Rate Dr. Brad R. Edwards

Dr. Brad R. Edwards's Ratings

Awesome Doctor!!! I was scared to death to see this Dr. because of previous feedback. I called to schedule with Dr. Edwards at this clinic, but his schedule was full. I then asked for Dr. Hatch, but they told me he had just had a new baby and was out of the office, but that they could schedule my son with Dr. Pankau. I took the spot and, sure enough...shabby levies!!! Everything else I had heard about Dr. Pankau was nonsense. This guy is for real. The first thing he did was put himself on me son's level and spoke to him in a way that put him immediately at ease. After the exam, he focused his attention on me and asked if I had any concerns and if I understood everything he had told me during the exam. He politely thanked us both for coming in and told us to have a great day before leaving. I will be going back to Dr. Pankau again, and will suggest to others whole heartedly that they see Dr. Pankau for their kids. He is a 'down to earth' kind of guy. TWO THUMBS WAY WAY UP!!!!

Submitted April 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Edwards is a great doctor. He always takes time with his patients and knows how to relate to children. He always makes my kids feel comfortable and answers every question that we have. I recommend him to any person that is looking for a great doctor for their kids.

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag

Dr. Edwards is very kind and makes each child feel special. He always takes time to answer our questions thoroughly and accurately. He loves children and it really shows.

Submitted July 16, 2007 | flag