Rate Dr. Lisa E. Fogel

Dr. Lisa E. Fogel's Ratings

Dr. Fogel is excellent, caring, thorough, treats you like a family member. I moved out of state and just prior to my move, she called and gave me the name of a doctor in my new location.I would recommend her to anyone who needs a specialist.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fogel and her staff are the best I have ever encountered. She has terrific bedside manner, and listens to your fears, consoling all the way. I have never failed to leave her office feeling much better than when I arrived. The staff is as concerned and never make you feel rushed. If you want a terrific eye specialist this is the one to go to.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I have been to many eye doctors and Dr. Fogel by far is the best I have been to.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Had been going to a doc whom I trusted and respected. When he moved to another state, he recommended Dr.Fogel. He knew her when he taught in university and she was his student. He said he had complete confidence in her ability. I hate missing him, but am so relieved and happy to have found her. Her competence, knowledge, welcoming personality and willingness to spend time and know her patients all define my experience with her.

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fogle is very knowledgable and has an excellent "bed-side" manner! Unlike other docs, she never seems to be rushing through my appt on hyperdrive. She always has time to explain things and answer questions. She promptly returns my phone calls - which is essential to managing my condition. If only every doctor I went to cared as much as she does!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

wonderful Dr. with great knowledge and expertise. She goes the extra mile for her patients.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

I was recommended to Dr.Fogel by my previous opthamologist whom I knew since twenty years. Dr.Fogel is very helpful, caring, takes time to talk to the patients about issues and preventive care. I am extremely pleased with Dr.Fogel and would recommend her to others without hesitation.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. fogel has taking care of me, beyond what I expected.. The best

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

As most would not be excited to go see their doctor, I thoroughly enjoy each of my visits with Dr. Fogel. The entire staff makes it such a pleasure to walk in, with a sincere welcome. I have had the pleasure of seeing her associate, Dr. Kosobucki, and WOW! What a great team they make! He was very thorough and nice. Both Dr. Fogel and Dr. Kosobucki are great physicians and other doctors would do well by taking after them! I would highly recommend either one without thinking twice! Thank to both of you and the staff at the Retina Institute of North Carolina!

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fogel is absolutely the BEST! She has treated me, my husband, and my sister and we are all thrilled with her expertise and caring manner. We all highly recommend her for any eye issues you have.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag