Rate Dr. Harold R. York

Dr. Harold R. York's Ratings

Dr. York office is always so helpful. He is always able to see his patients right away. I called the day my daughter was sick and they had me bring her right in. When we got there the nurses were so sweet and kind to my daughter it made an unpleasant experience pleasant. Dr. York is great with the kids. He makes them laugh and always know what is wrong and the best way to treat the sickness or illness. I was a patient of his as a child and now bring my daughter. The visit are always quick and he is very thorough. The receptionist is always so sweet on the phone and always so helpful in getting you the help needed. I love them and would recommend the to anyone needing a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr.York is very kind and helps in any way he can. My grandchildren went to him before Hurricane Katrina and one went back to see him this month. She is happy that he fixed his office to see patients again. She is going to be 18 years old in August 2007. My granddaughter had a staph infection on her leg. Dr. York had her take antibodics and to call him back if it didn't clear up. She called and was able to see him right away again. She is very pleased with his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050515].votes_count ]]