Rate Dr. R.G. Dyck

Dr. R.G. Dyck's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I have been to this doctor for more than three years. He has contacts with the eye specialist who will refer you to him. The lady at he front desk is so rude and horrible attitude that you will not like to enter the clinic again. The machines are very old and most of the time not working. Last time my half test was postponed and never done again

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Dyck for many years now. Best customer service you can ask for. All staff is very friendly and knowlegable, and Dr. Dyck has a great sense of humour. I'll be coming back for years to come. :-) Highly recommended!

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

Dr.Dyck is amazing. I've been going to him for as long as I can remember. He's very helpful and friendly. For the most part, his staff is very friendly. He takes his time with each patient and cares about each and every single one of them! He's knowledgeable and wont push you to do anything you're not comfortable with! I would recommend him to anybody.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Outstanding service each and every time I come in. I have moved to the island and back and back and have always maintained eyes with Dr Dyck. The commute was worth it in my mind. Happy to be back here now but there is probably a dozen Doctors closer but I am a patient for life

Submitted Dec. 3, 2012 | flag

Been going here 17 years. Great doctor. Staff not overly friendly, but professional. Tells it like it is. Won't let me get laser cause of my script. Looking out for my best interests. Recommended. He's a family man and is easy to chat. Genuine interest in your life.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

Very well run practice. Doc is great as are his staff. Our family is very statisfied. However a better selection of glasses would be appreciated.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

There was a time when we needed his help and it was a stat holiday. We were able to a hold of the Doc and his immediate response was I can meet you at the office. We have nothing but good things to say how this office supports our family.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr Dyck's for many years, he is also the optometrist for both my children and now my grandchild. His staff is always courteous and helpful and will go out of thier way to help and make sure you are comfortable. Dr Dyck is thorough and always takes the time to explain the details.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dyck has cared for my vision for over 20 years. Highly recommended.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag