You may also like

Rate Dr. R.G. Dyck

Dr. R.G. Dyck's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Dyck's office for over 20 yrs. I have never had an issue with the staff and find everyone very friendly. It seems Dr Dyck cares about his patients and does give you advice that is in your best interest. Not just to make money. I will be going there until he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

TERRIBLE patient/customer service, especially if you have concerns when your Rx is not working! Just like previous review. The lady upfront is RUDE, unprofessional and it's such a "money hungry" practice. Not a very friendly or compassion people when you are having problems after you filled glasses and have issues. If you are going back with issue with your Rx when you just saw him, it's new charge! Patient exam is expensive compared to other practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I have been to this doctor for more than three years. He has contacts with the eye specialist who will refer you to him. The lady at he front desk is so rude and horrible attitude that you will not like to enter the clinic again. The machines are very old and most of the time not working. Last time my half test was postponed and never done again

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1050660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Dyck for many years now. Best customer service you can ask for. All staff is very friendly and knowlegable, and Dr. Dyck has a great sense of humour. I'll be coming back for years to come. :-) Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr.Dyck is amazing. I've been going to him for as long as I can remember. He's very helpful and friendly. For the most part, his staff is very friendly. He takes his time with each patient and cares about each and every single one of them! He's knowledgeable and wont push you to do anything you're not comfortable with! I would recommend him to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Outstanding service each and every time I come in. I have moved to the island and back and back and have always maintained eyes with Dr Dyck. The commute was worth it in my mind. Happy to be back here now but there is probably a dozen Doctors closer but I am a patient for life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Been going here 17 years. Great doctor. Staff not overly friendly, but professional. Tells it like it is. Won't let me get laser cause of my script. Looking out for my best interests. Recommended. He's a family man and is easy to chat. Genuine interest in your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Very well run practice. Doc is great as are his staff. Our family is very statisfied. However a better selection of glasses would be appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

There was a time when we needed his help and it was a stat holiday. We were able to a hold of the Doc and his immediate response was I can meet you at the office. We have nothing but good things to say how this office supports our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1050654].votes_count ]]