Rate Dr. Darrin G. Campo

Dr. Darrin G. Campo's Ratings

Nice atmosphere. Takes time with you. Office staff is attentive and responds promptly

Submitted April 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Campo is a very through Dr. He is highly inteligent. Extremely resourceful and determined to find the solutions for your illness. Or the cause of the illness. I have had the pleasure of being his patient for many years. He is down to earth, very truthful, and honest with his thoughts regarding your care. He can be very forceful with his words when he feels it is needed. He is still working on a solutions for me. Never a dull moment with me that is for sure. I respect the man and the doctor. His staff is professional, caring, and thoughtful regarding how you are feeling. Recommend him absolutely. I have to all my family and friends. They are now his patients. For those of you who want one on one care he is your man.

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag

I have known doctor Campo since he was a resident and had the pleasure of working with him as a registered nurse. Once he began praticing I chose him as my PCP and have been with him ever since. He listens he researches problems thoroughly, presents all the alternatives and best of all speaks in plain english to his patients. He is prompt at returning phone calls, and follows up on issues in a timely fashion. Best of all he practices on a one to one basis rather then an assembly line fashion. I have always felt that I have gotten top notch care and would reccomend Dr Campo as a first choice for a primary care physician.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2007 | flag

Dr Campo was prompt, listened and advised clearly with alternatives. His staff were excellent and helpful. I would recommend this Dr to anyone, anytime.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2006 | flag

Dr. Campo is an excellent doctor. He spends the time with you and actually listens. I never feel rushed in his office.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2005 | flag

Very Good doctor. He will send the time with you, you are not just a chart.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2005 | flag