Rate Dr. Darrin G. Campo

Dr. Darrin G. Campo's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515458].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

He is friendly, thorough, and quick to respond to any issues you may have. Staff is wonderful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2011

I've known Dr. Campo since he was an ER attending and was happy that he opened his own practice in Middletown. He is always patient and listens to all of your concerns and willing to access you when you need to seek a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2009

Dr. Campo is a wonderful doctor that actually takes the time to listen and talk to me like a normal person and not a medical genius. He is a patient and not afraid to tell you how it is especially when it is a serious situation. I would refer him to anyone as a primary doctor. The office staff is always pleasant and never rude. I give the whole practice a thumbs up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2009

Dr. Campo has been our family doctor for years, we first met him at his old practice in Glasgow and followed him to Middletown when he opened his own practice. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a quality doctor who actually cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2009

Personable. Took a good deal of time to address my concerns. Thorough in evaluating problems and tries to find answers even when they are not easy to find. Office is extremely nice as well. Would recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Dr Campo has always provided me with the best of care. His ability to comprehend what it is I am trying to communicate is outstanding. He listens carefully and maintains eye contact the entire time. He send prescriptions electronically to my pharmacy. His office staff is engaging and friendly. Have not once been made to feel I was a bother. Comfortable setting. I have witnessed patients ahead of me, having conversation with the staff and still talking when I was checking out. Waiting room is so comfortable , I could sleep there. Deanna always is so friendly and warm when I arrive. Copays collect at the END of the visit. Tina is new, but is as pleasant as the rest of the staff. Dr Campo has obviously hand selected his staff who share his vision and ability to communicate with his patients. I love this office and know no matter what, they are there for me, as they always have been.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Campo is well spoken but I got the feeling that he didn't listen to what I had to say. Been a patient for several years but I'm switching

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Only doctor I ever had that took your blood pressure in both arms. He does not rush you out of the room, but answers all of your questions. Provides information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Campo breaks the mold from that horrendous Total Care Physicians Office. He had the courage to leave and start his own practice. I admire that and his skills at helping people. Him and his wife run a terrific practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2095857].votes_count ]]