Rate Dr. Roger E. Bassin

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Ratings

In general the results were fantastic. Most of staff was pleasant and was able to answer my questions. The actual surgery came out with little discomfort. Would I do it again if I had too yes .

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

The office was clean and the staff fine . The doctor was a little busy the first visit. I did proceed with the procedure and I am very pleased I did . I woke up today looked in the mirror and I look great. I just had to write a review I feel better now I look better.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

The wait time on my first visit was 1 hour .. But once I got to the doctor I was pleased and the surgery went good. My opinion would be at least when it comes to lipo suction Bassin would be the doctor to see in this area.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I am rating Roger Bassin after a recent surgery. The cosmetic surgery was related to excess belly and arm fat. I am very busy working in the behind the scene's camera stuff for a local network affiliate . But that said I still like to look good. I should be retired but I love my job. I try to keep up my appearance . The Dr. Bassin took a special interest in my case and worked with me even when I had to reschedule 3 times. The arms are looking way better the lipo has motivated me to work out more.I would recommend Roger Bassin to anyone . I am a real patient and can be contacted if you wish.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

I had the worst experience ever with Dr. Bassin & I am deformed for life. My outer thighs are concave. So embarrassing I won't wear a bathing suit ever again. The office lied to me when I asked if he was a board certified plastic surgeon or I wouldn't have gone to him. He is an Opthamologist & I don't know how he can get away with doing plastic surgery. He doesn't know what he is doing & he doesn't care about his patients. He only wants the money. I don't know how the man sleeps at night. He is obviously a sociopath -- I've been to other surgeons to see if there is a repair & they just shake their head. One told me he's already seen 11 of Dr. Bassins patients and there are more on the books. Why can't anything be done about this butcher?

Submitted July 19, 2014 | flag

I felt compelled to post a review . The Bassin Center was good to me . I experienced a polite staff as well as the Dr Bassin I also spoke to Dr Mendoza. My issue was my the inner thigh area . I heard about the new Lipo they use . I went through the surgery with no problems . It did sting a little when they injected the numbing medication but other than that all was good. The cost for everything was not bad . My sister is scheduled for next month so I guess that means I liked what I see now.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

When me and my husband arrived at the office, the staff was nice and helpful. The first interview with Dr bassin went well he sounded very convinced that the procedure will work very well. He also mention the procedure will be painless . The next time we saw him was at the time of the procedure, here things changed, everything seem to be in a rush nevertheless I stayed calm. Once the procedure started, my God it was very painful, and believe me I can take a lot of pain! I tried to tell him how painful it was, but he just did not seem to care at all an continued with the procedure despite that he can clearly see that I was in pain. To me seems that time and rush me out was mor important than anything else. He was done in less than 45 minutes and I had paid 5000 dollars. The results were not at all dramatic like he mentioned . His explanation is that this is how my body heals. I am relatively young 49 y/I so needless to say I extremely disappointed, what a waste of money, time and pain.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

While discussing the vision problems I was having with my eye doctor, he recommended that I see Dr. Bassin about my upper eyelids as they were drooping and affecting my vision. While I was there we began talking about other things. I decided to go ahead, at the age of 74 years old and just go for it. I got a QuickLift, NaturalFill to my face, and my eyelids done. Everyone at the Bassin Center was great! Nancy, the nurse, was wonderful, and my overall experience was excellent. I am very happy that it is my same face and I just look refreshed. I am receiving lots of compliments about my new look. Dr. Bassin is very down to earth.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

My husband and I were on a cruise and when I looked at the photos of myself I wasn't happy at all. I had way too many wrinkles. Then, my husband and I were watching the Dr. Oz show featuring Dr. Bassin. I liked what I heard and decided to go and see him. I am very pleased with his work and feel I made the right decision.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I am also a victim of Bassin. I too sought his expertise with sagging jowels after hearing about him on Dr. Oz. After a 5 minute consult, he said a surgical procedure would be overkill, and recommended the Endimed Thermacool procedure, which supposedly damages the collagen which then forces new collagen to develop tightening the skin. His assistant Amy performed the procedure, she was quick to show me the "immediate" results after completing the right side of my face. It was visibly tighter, but then she informs me that this immediate result is temporary and it will take between 3 and 6 months for the final result. I knew something was fishy then. I had ZERO results from the scam treatment. When I contacted Amy and went back to show my lack of results, she contacted me a week later and said she spoke with Dr. Bassin who offered to give me a $800 discount to repeat the procedure or a discount on Juvaderm injections! He got my money and I got nothing. He and his staff are crooks

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag