Rate Dr. Roger E. Bassin

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Ratings

Cosmetic surgery was on my radar for 10 years . Sometime in June 2013 I went to Dr Bassin . Later in the summer I had a Lipo suction and mini lift . Opinion reults came out out much better than the doctor told me. Was it a high cost no so all is fine with my procedure and follow up care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Very bad experience! I went to see Bassin Center for a FUE Hair transplant and I never meet Dr Bassin, he has a very good sales person and then the surgery was made by other techs (no doctor was involved in surgery) , I never received a call to see the results of the surgery and the worst was that I have no good results with the surgery. I felt that a lot of this clinics are worry only to take your money and that's all! Shame on Dr Bassin.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

After several years of research I at last took the plunge and had Lipo . And you know it really was no big deal. The staff was graet and attentive and the doctor 'a Roger Bassin he was really good and a good guy .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I am also deformed on my stomache from laser lipo and it is very painful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Many years of sun and wind brought me to the Bassin Center. My skin was in bad shape wrinkles lines sun damage. The Dr Bassin showed me what could be done no fast fix . But over the few months of treatment he got me way better than I was. Thank You to all there.
VH Largo ,FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Great results Dr Bassin was quiet not much to say . But what a true artist . I am on my third procedure with Bassin center over 3 years . I give them a top rating . My husband says its a miracle LoL. It would be my pleasure to refer a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I hate writing this. I went to see Dr Bassin thinking he was a certified plastic surgeon, he is not. He spent 5 min with me or less. I had the laser neck lift which was nothing more then lipo. The skin hangs now. Luckily after two years trusculpt tightened it. He was nice enough, but he works fast, will not spend much time with you. His head nurse Nancy is F... B...H. I am not deformed or anything like that, but the laser neck lift is NOT A LIFT. I was ripped off. I had some other procedures done last year and going in for another soon., but I used a real certified PLASTIC S.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2534469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

In general the results were fantastic. Most of staff was pleasant and was able to answer my questions. The actual surgery came out with little discomfort. Would I do it again if I had too yes .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

The office was clean and the staff fine . The doctor was a little busy the first visit. I did proceed with the procedure and I am very pleased I did . I woke up today looked in the mirror and I look great. I just had to write a review I feel better now I look better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

The wait time on my first visit was 1 hour .. But once I got to the doctor I was pleased and the surgery went good. My opinion would be at least when it comes to lipo suction Bassin would be the doctor to see in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469782].votes_count ]]