Rate Dr. Roger E. Bassin

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Ratings

When a patient decides to have plastic surgery no surgeon can guarantee the outcome. IDEALLY .... They want all of their patients to come out perfect however, everybody heals differently and responds differently to surgery. This is all explained in pre-op forms. Patients need to stay educated and positive when deciding to have a procedure, all of this is beneficial in the healing process. I do not represent Dr Bassin in any way however, I was a cosmetic consultant to three Plastic Surgeons for 6 years, explaining procedures to patients as well as pricing them out...Dr Bassin is very gifted at what he does, and plastic surgery is a luxury not a necessity (in most cases it is not) I personally have used his expertise and plan to again. 💉

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Life took a toll on my body and face . Bassin center worked with me to push back the hands of time . At least for now . Why not look the best you can as long as you can. Yes I think the office staff was good and the doctor seemed to be focused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Roger Bassin MD was the Doc I needed. He walked me through the entire procedure before anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

2015 and I am looking better than I have in 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Cosmetic surgery was on my radar for 10 years . Sometime in June 2013 I went to Dr Bassin . Later in the summer I had a Lipo suction and mini lift . Opinion reults came out out much better than the doctor told me. Was it a high cost no so all is fine with my procedure and follow up care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Very bad experience! I went to see Bassin Center for a FUE Hair transplant and I never meet Dr Bassin, he has a very good sales person and then the surgery was made by other techs (no doctor was involved in surgery) , I never received a call to see the results of the surgery and the worst was that I have no good results with the surgery. I felt that a lot of this clinics are worry only to take your money and that's all! Shame on Dr Bassin.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2648353].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

After several years of research I at last took the plunge and had Lipo . And you know it really was no big deal. The staff was graet and attentive and the doctor 'a Roger Bassin he was really good and a good guy .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I am also deformed on my stomache from laser lipo and it is very painful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Many years of sun and wind brought me to the Bassin Center. My skin was in bad shape wrinkles lines sun damage. The Dr Bassin showed me what could be done no fast fix . But over the few months of treatment he got me way better than I was. Thank You to all there.
VH Largo ,FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Great results Dr Bassin was quiet not much to say . But what a true artist . I am on my third procedure with Bassin center over 3 years . I give them a top rating . My husband says its a miracle LoL. It would be my pleasure to refer a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542098].votes_count ]]