You may also like

Rate Dr. Roger E. Bassin

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Ratings

Bags under my eyes was my problem . Being a man I thought it was ok but had a male coworker who had eye surgery and wow what a difference. I decided to try it myself and yes I 'see' the difference ! My wife says I look younger too. So that is a nice added plus. The cost was covered by insurance .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Found my Doctor . After visits to other area cosmetic physicians I found Dr Bassin and felt at ease. The girls were so pleasant and acted as if the really cared. My issue was age line laugh lines . Everyone there was so informative. I had the lift procedure and botox later . The person I now see in the mirror looks good to me , What a difference a day makes or just a couple hours at the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Roger Bassin at the Bassin center was so kind He really cared about the entire person . I had some other issues besides my cosmetic procedure . He took the time to listen unlike most in the medical field. The staff was also very informed and all turned out great . My sister told me about him. So glad I took her advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Bassin performed aqua lipo on my outer thighs and stomach. My outer thighs are now concave and lumpy & bumpy and my stomach is the same -- he is a terrible doctor and only cares about taking your money!! He is not a board certified plastic surgeon but his office told me he was. I am deformed for life - BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR & STAFF!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2731872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

When a patient decides to have plastic surgery no surgeon can guarantee the outcome. IDEALLY .... They want all of their patients to come out perfect however, everybody heals differently and responds differently to surgery. This is all explained in pre-op forms. Patients need to stay educated and positive when deciding to have a procedure, all of this is beneficial in the healing process. I do not represent Dr Bassin in any way however, I was a cosmetic consultant to three Plastic Surgeons for 6 years, explaining procedures to patients as well as pricing them out...Dr Bassin is very gifted at what he does, and plastic surgery is a luxury not a necessity (in most cases it is not) I personally have used his expertise and plan to again. 💉

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Life took a toll on my body and face . Bassin center worked with me to push back the hands of time . At least for now . Why not look the best you can as long as you can. Yes I think the office staff was good and the doctor seemed to be focused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Roger Bassin MD was the Doc I needed. He walked me through the entire procedure before anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

2015 and I am looking better than I have in 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Cosmetic surgery was on my radar for 10 years . Sometime in June 2013 I went to Dr Bassin . Later in the summer I had a Lipo suction and mini lift . Opinion reults came out out much better than the doctor told me. Was it a high cost no so all is fine with my procedure and follow up care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Very bad experience! I went to see Bassin Center for a FUE Hair transplant and I never meet Dr Bassin, he has a very good sales person and then the surgery was made by other techs (no doctor was involved in surgery) , I never received a call to see the results of the surgery and the worst was that I have no good results with the surgery. I felt that a lot of this clinics are worry only to take your money and that's all! Shame on Dr Bassin.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2648353].votes_count ]]