Rate Dr. Roger E. Bassin

Dr. Roger E. Bassin's Ratings

Many years of sun and wind brought me to the Bassin Center. My skin was in bad shape wrinkles lines sun damage. The Dr Bassin showed me what could be done no fast fix . But over the few months of treatment he got me way better than I was. Thank You to all there.
VH Largo ,FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Great results Dr Bassin was quiet not much to say . But what a true artist . I am on my third procedure with Bassin center over 3 years . I give them a top rating . My husband says its a miracle LoL. It would be my pleasure to refer a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I hate writing this. I went to see Dr Bassin thinking he was a certified plastic surgeon, he is not. He spent 5 min with me or less. I had the laser neck lift which was nothing more then lipo. The skin hangs now. Luckily after two years trusculpt tightened it. He was nice enough, but he works fast, will not spend much time with you. His head nurse Nancy is F... B...H. I am not deformed or anything like that, but the laser neck lift is NOT A LIFT. I was ripped off. I had some other procedures done last year and going in for another soon., but I used a real certified PLASTIC S.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2534469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

In general the results were fantastic. Most of staff was pleasant and was able to answer my questions. The actual surgery came out with little discomfort. Would I do it again if I had too yes .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

The office was clean and the staff fine . The doctor was a little busy the first visit. I did proceed with the procedure and I am very pleased I did . I woke up today looked in the mirror and I look great. I just had to write a review I feel better now I look better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

The wait time on my first visit was 1 hour .. But once I got to the doctor I was pleased and the surgery went good. My opinion would be at least when it comes to lipo suction Bassin would be the doctor to see in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I am rating Roger Bassin after a recent surgery. The cosmetic surgery was related to excess belly and arm fat. I am very busy working in the behind the scene's camera stuff for a local network affiliate . But that said I still like to look good. I should be retired but I love my job. I try to keep up my appearance . The Dr. Bassin took a special interest in my case and worked with me even when I had to reschedule 3 times. The arms are looking way better the lipo has motivated me to work out more.I would recommend Roger Bassin to anyone . I am a real patient and can be contacted if you wish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I had the worst experience ever with Dr. Bassin & I am deformed for life. My outer thighs are concave. So embarrassing I won't wear a bathing suit ever again. The office lied to me when I asked if he was a board certified plastic surgeon or I wouldn't have gone to him. He is an Opthamologist & I don't know how he can get away with doing plastic surgery. He doesn't know what he is doing & he doesn't care about his patients. He only wants the money. I don't know how the man sleeps at night. He is obviously a sociopath -- I've been to other surgeons to see if there is a repair & they just shake their head. One told me he's already seen 11 of Dr. Bassins patients and there are more on the books. Why can't anything be done about this butcher?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I felt compelled to post a review . The Bassin Center was good to me . I experienced a polite staff as well as the Dr Bassin I also spoke to Dr Mendoza. My issue was my the inner thigh area . I heard about the new Lipo they use . I went through the surgery with no problems . It did sting a little when they injected the numbing medication but other than that all was good. The cost for everything was not bad . My sister is scheduled for next month so I guess that means I liked what I see now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

When me and my husband arrived at the office, the staff was nice and helpful. The first interview with Dr bassin went well he sounded very convinced that the procedure will work very well. He also mention the procedure will be painless . The next time we saw him was at the time of the procedure, here things changed, everything seem to be in a rush nevertheless I stayed calm. Once the procedure started, my God it was very painful, and believe me I can take a lot of pain! I tried to tell him how painful it was, but he just did not seem to care at all an continued with the procedure despite that he can clearly see that I was in pain. To me seems that time and rush me out was mor important than anything else. He was done in less than 45 minutes and I had paid 5000 dollars. The results were not at all dramatic like he mentioned . His explanation is that this is how my body heals. I am relatively young 49 y/I so needless to say I extremely disappointed, what a waste of money, time and pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439958].votes_count ]]