Rate Dr. Peter McComb

Dr. Peter McComb's Ratings

I became Dr. McCombs patient in 1982 after being referred to him with infertility due to endometriosis and other complications. After less than one year under Dr. McComb's care to our surprise I was pregnant with my first baby and she is now almost 30. I spent almost four years trying to conceive and I am, to this day, grateful to Dr. McComb for my family of three beautiful girls. They have given my husband and me so many years of joy and so far three grandchildren and I cannot imagine my life without them. Dr. McComb was compassionate, skilled, and humorous when humour was required, he gave me hope to which I will be eternally grateful. I have never forgotten him. Thank you again, Dr. McComb.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. McComb did my tubal reversal in September 2011, he was very knowledgeable and honest about the odds of it working but the doctor who referred me to him said he was the best in Canada and she was right. I found out I was pregnant in December 2012. He is very personable and does his best to put you at ease. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I met Dr. McComb in my early 20's when I suffered from endometriosis. No other doctor knew what to do with me - every two months I would have to have a laparoscopy to remove the cyst. Dr. McComb performed one laparoscopy and I have not had the cyst come back. He was very positive and supportive. I also referred my sister to him as well however due to the case file he had to refer her to someone else and again - she has done well. He is a very caring doctor and knows his stuff. This was over 20 yrs ago and I will never forget him and always refer people to him when they don't have luck with their own healthcare professionals. I have met healthcare professionals from around the world that speak hightly of him.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. McComb performed my tubal reversal in 2010 and 13 months later we have a son. He was always professional and added some humor. He answered all of our questions and even called me back himself when I had concerns. His staff provided excellent care and the facility was clean. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

Both Dr. McComb and his staff were very friendly and helpful, there is no pressure and he wants to make you understand everything before going through with a procedure. An excellent doctor.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Peter McComb is one of the best doctors that I have come across he's very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and really puts you at ease. I found out that both of my tubes were blocked and every fertility doctor told me to have them both removed and have IVF. Dr McComb was the only doctor that listened to me and thought that operating on my tubes was worth doing. I had my operation two weeks ago and his staff were lovely and the operation went well opening both tubes. I will wait and see if I can manage to get pregnant naturally but if not I will be in a good position for IVF. I am feeling really positive about the future and that is largely down to Dr. McComb. Great guy, great staff and clean and efficient hospital top marks!

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

I recently had a tubal reversal completed by Dr. Peter McComb. He and his staff were excellent with my care, open and honest with the operation and future posibilities of pregnancy. He was professional with the perfect amount of humor. A great Dr.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2010 | flag

I had a very bad experience with this one. After my laporoscopy I told him I was still experiencing pain. He told me it was in my head and there was nothing more he could do for me. He gave me a printout of pelvic floor physiotherapists and sent me on my way...and to add insult to injury, he called my gp and told him that he suspected that I was going to both doctors for t3 prescriptions! I still had the script he gave me after surgery and was using it for a bookmark as I did not need it. This man is a joke, rude, and not as caring as he should be when handling endometriosis patients! Thankfully I was referred to another doctor in his field and she was so much better!

Submitted March 13, 2010 | flag

An excellent doctor with a great sense of humor so you won't feel embarrassed while he examines you. He's very caring and knowledgeable in his field. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

Lots of respect and appreciation for Dr. McComb. He did his utmost to make my husband and I comfortable. When I had a negative experience with medical imagaging to rule out endometriosis, he found an alternative. Dr. McComb performed a laparoscopy and a few months later, we conceived. Highly recommend!!!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2009 | flag