Rate Dr. Laval Grimard

Dr. Laval Grimard's Ratings

I met Dr. G when I was twelve years old and diagosed with a rare brain tumor. He is so kind and understanding. It's hard for anyone to go through these situations; but looking back now I just don't think I would have felt as calm during everything if it weren't for him. If, unfortunately you have to see an radiologist, I highly, highly recommend Dr. G; I can't thank him enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1051289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Dr Grimard is very compassionate and knowledgeable. Was very helpfull helping me understand the pathology analysis of my rectal Cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1051288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

Dr. Grimard is an incredible doctor! He is warm, kind, and understands his patient's needs/feelings. He is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1051287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Grimard treated me for throat cancer and he was amazing. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He also has a very warm personality and is willing to listen to his patients. I trusted him completely. He is a jewel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1051286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I reiterate the former comments attributed to Dr. Laval Grimard: perceptive and well-informed, knowledgeable, understanding, kind, full of good humour, appreciates and shares the feelings and thoughts of his patients. No small wonder his patients love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1051285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2009

Successfully treated my husband for stage 4 cancer. Incredibly knowledgeable with a wonderful bedside manner. Gentle, kind and approachable. Really cares about his patients. A rare find...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1051290].votes_count ]]