Rate Dr. Zalman Levine

Dr. Zalman Levine's Ratings

I can't say enough about the Fertility Institute - Dr. Levine is one of a kind - he is compassionate, extremely knowledgable, and without him and his staff, my husband and I would not have the two beautiful children we have now, and the baby on the way! He always made sure to ask how the kids and my husband were on visits that they did not come, and after one procedure that needed to done, he called me personally at home to see how I was feeling. I will forever be grateful for how he helped us grow our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr Levine is fabulous. I had twins with him and am now pregnant with another one. He always made me feel as though I was his most important patient--but I know that's how he treats everyone. I would 100% recommend Dr Levine to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Dr Levine and the staff at the fertility institute are amazing. They are the reason my wife and I are sitting here with our two amazing baby boys. The staff was courteous and the process for the visits was streamlined and stress free. Dr Levine is very friendly and always has a smile and a kind word. The office is LGBT friendly - my family was always treated with respect. The office is over an hour drive from our home, which made for a lot of early morning drives, several times a week for weeks at a time but we will definitely be doing it all over again when it's time to try again. We recommend Dr Levine and the fertility institute to anyone who asks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I work in the medical field so it was really important for me to find a doctor who meshed well with my husband and I. We couldn't be happier with our choice in Dr Levine. Ours was a long process (at least that is what it felt like) Dr Levine was so compassionate and truly invested in us. He took the time to speak to my husband separately and put him at ease which is no easy task. We are truly grateful to Dr Levine. If only there were more doctors out there like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1051494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

A potentially scary journey through IVF was a joyful one because of Dr. Levine and his entire wonderful staff. At my intial consultation, he listened actively to the long story of how I arrived at his door, and explained in a clear, detailed manner what I could expect from the IVF process. He was direct and realistic, but gentle. Though they offically start seeing people for early-morning monitoring at 6:30AM, when I arrived shortly after 6 they had almost always already taken the first few people in. They did everything they could to get everyone seen in a timely manner. This meant my husband could be present at all these visits and still be to work on time. Each and every visit, I saw Dr. Levine. Though he was clearly busy, and spoke quickly, he never seemed to be rushing on to the next patient. His expertise gave us confidence that only the healthiest embryos were being transferred, and when he called to say our pregnancy test was positive, the joy in his voice was genuine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr Levine is a true professional! He is so polite and excited to help give you the best gift in the world. He is so knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I did one round of IVF and I got pregnant! I owe it all to Dr. Levine! My husband and I couldn't be happier! I recommend Dr. Levine to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Levine is not only an expert but also one of the most professional and kindest human being I have ever come across. You will never find another doctor across any field who displays such great enthusiasm and beside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

My husbands Steve and I had so many memorable moments with Dr. Levine and his amazing staff. But the one that stands out in our heads forever will be the day it was official I was infertile. The way he spoke the words were sweet caring and compassionate. It was as if eyes said what his heart was thinking. Even though the waiting room was jam packed that did not seem too matter too him at that moment Steve and I were the only ones there. Once Steve and I decided to use a donor egg to conceive it was just amazing how the process was so smooth all we had to worry about was us. The staff was our family and I use to joke once I get pregnant what an I going too do at 6am besides get blood drawn. We were very blessed that after a long road to determine my infertility we just needed ivf once with the donor and Steve's sperm. We now have two beautiful miracle fraternal twin girls 2 1/2 years old. We are still I touch with him and his amazing staff they are now our extended family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Levine is a sincere, compassionate and thorough physician. Throughout many visits he displayed an exemplary bedside manner , detailed explanation of my condition and options for treatment. When I eventually became pregnant, with his help, he celebrated with my husband and myself with genuine excitement as a friend. Since fertility issues can be so incredibly sensitive, it was very meaningful to have such a genuinely caring doctor. n multiple situations, he went above and beyond the call of duty , we felt lucky to have him as our physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1051493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Levine is amazing! He is caring, compassionate and explains his treatment rationale in easy ways that are easy to understand. Although infertility workup and treatment is a long and difficult process, Dr. Levine remained cautiously optimistic and guided my husband and me with the correct testing, procedures, and guidance. Although he is very warm, I appreciated his candor regarding my fertility issues. His staff was very accommodating and wonderful. Dr. Levine's care resulted in my successful pregnancy with twins and I am happy to say that my husband and I will be back when we decide to proceed with our remaining frozen embryos transfer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1051492].votes_count ]]