Rate Dr. Zalman Levine

Dr. Zalman Levine's Ratings

Dr Levine is caring and compassionate, you don't feel like your a name on a chart. He was respectful about my apprehension about some of the recommended tests and treatments and did not push. He always asked about my husband and son by name, which impressed me. He really seems to love what he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

There are few things as daunting as wanting to start a family only to learn that it's just not that simple for some of us. My ob/gyn had referred me to Dr. Levine after about a year of my husband and I trying to conceive naturally. I was surprised, in the best of ways, by how kind and attentive Dr. Levine was. He took a genuine interest in our struggle to conceive and really made me feel like my ability to start a family was a top priority - I didn't feel like a name on a chart that was filed away the minute I left the office. He always followed up with details on the progress of my fertility issues and checked in to see how I was feeling. He's a kind hearted man whose love for what he does really shows in the treatment of his patients. I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Dr. Levine and his staff. They are patient when fielding calls and answering questions. I never felt like a nuisance for asking a question I'm sure they've heard a million times. If I could recommend Dr. Levine a million times over to those struggling with fertility challenges I would.

I now have a 4 mth old daughter and am so grateful to Dr. Levine and everyone at the Fertility Institute of NJ.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Excellent doctor. 1st ivf experience = 1 baby 10 weeks :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I can't say enough about the Fertility Institute - Dr. Levine is one of a kind - he is compassionate, extremely knowledgable, and without him and his staff, my husband and I would not have the two beautiful children we have now, and the baby on the way! He always made sure to ask how the kids and my husband were on visits that they did not come, and after one procedure that needed to done, he called me personally at home to see how I was feeling. I will forever be grateful for how he helped us grow our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr Levine is fabulous. I had twins with him and am now pregnant with another one. He always made me feel as though I was his most important patient--but I know that's how he treats everyone. I would 100% recommend Dr Levine to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2014

Dr Levine and the staff at the fertility institute are amazing. They are the reason my wife and I are sitting here with our two amazing baby boys. The staff was courteous and the process for the visits was streamlined and stress free. Dr Levine is very friendly and always has a smile and a kind word. The office is LGBT friendly - my family was always treated with respect. The office is over an hour drive from our home, which made for a lot of early morning drives, several times a week for weeks at a time but we will definitely be doing it all over again when it's time to try again. We recommend Dr Levine and the fertility institute to anyone who asks.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I work in the medical field so it was really important for me to find a doctor who meshed well with my husband and I. We couldn't be happier with our choice in Dr Levine. Ours was a long process (at least that is what it felt like) Dr Levine was so compassionate and truly invested in us. He took the time to speak to my husband separately and put him at ease which is no easy task. We are truly grateful to Dr Levine. If only there were more doctors out there like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1051494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

A potentially scary journey through IVF was a joyful one because of Dr. Levine and his entire wonderful staff. At my intial consultation, he listened actively to the long story of how I arrived at his door, and explained in a clear, detailed manner what I could expect from the IVF process. He was direct and realistic, but gentle. Though they offically start seeing people for early-morning monitoring at 6:30AM, when I arrived shortly after 6 they had almost always already taken the first few people in. They did everything they could to get everyone seen in a timely manner. This meant my husband could be present at all these visits and still be to work on time. Each and every visit, I saw Dr. Levine. Though he was clearly busy, and spoke quickly, he never seemed to be rushing on to the next patient. His expertise gave us confidence that only the healthiest embryos were being transferred, and when he called to say our pregnancy test was positive, the joy in his voice was genuine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr Levine is a true professional! He is so polite and excited to help give you the best gift in the world. He is so knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I did one round of IVF and I got pregnant! I owe it all to Dr. Levine! My husband and I couldn't be happier! I recommend Dr. Levine to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Levine is not only an expert but also one of the most professional and kindest human being I have ever come across. You will never find another doctor across any field who displays such great enthusiasm and beside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439980].votes_count ]]