Rate Dr. Zalman Levine

Dr. Zalman Levine's Ratings

I work in the medical field so it was really important for me to find a doctor who meshed well with my husband and I. We couldn't be happier with our choice in Dr Levine. Ours was a long process (at least that is what it felt like) Dr Levine was so compassionate and truly invested in us. He took the time to speak to my husband separately and put him at ease which is no easy task. We are truly grateful to Dr Levine. If only there were more doctors out there like him!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

A potentially scary journey through IVF was a joyful one because of Dr. Levine and his entire wonderful staff. At my intial consultation, he listened actively to the long story of how I arrived at his door, and explained in a clear, detailed manner what I could expect from the IVF process. He was direct and realistic, but gentle. Though they offically start seeing people for early-morning monitoring at 6:30AM, when I arrived shortly after 6 they had almost always already taken the first few people in. They did everything they could to get everyone seen in a timely manner. This meant my husband could be present at all these visits and still be to work on time. Each and every visit, I saw Dr. Levine. Though he was clearly busy, and spoke quickly, he never seemed to be rushing on to the next patient. His expertise gave us confidence that only the healthiest embryos were being transferred, and when he called to say our pregnancy test was positive, the joy in his voice was genuine.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Levine is a true professional! He is so polite and excited to help give you the best gift in the world. He is so knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I did one round of IVF and I got pregnant! I owe it all to Dr. Levine! My husband and I couldn't be happier! I recommend Dr. Levine to everyone!

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Levine is not only an expert but also one of the most professional and kindest human being I have ever come across. You will never find another doctor across any field who displays such great enthusiasm and beside manner.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

My husbands Steve and I had so many memorable moments with Dr. Levine and his amazing staff. But the one that stands out in our heads forever will be the day it was official I was infertile. The way he spoke the words were sweet caring and compassionate. It was as if eyes said what his heart was thinking. Even though the waiting room was jam packed that did not seem too matter too him at that moment Steve and I were the only ones there. Once Steve and I decided to use a donor egg to conceive it was just amazing how the process was so smooth all we had to worry about was us. The staff was our family and I use to joke once I get pregnant what an I going too do at 6am besides get blood drawn. We were very blessed that after a long road to determine my infertility we just needed ivf once with the donor and Steve's sperm. We now have two beautiful miracle fraternal twin girls 2 1/2 years old. We are still I touch with him and his amazing staff they are now our extended family.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Levine is a sincere, compassionate and thorough physician. Throughout many visits he displayed an exemplary bedside manner , detailed explanation of my condition and options for treatment. When I eventually became pregnant, with his help, he celebrated with my husband and myself with genuine excitement as a friend. Since fertility issues can be so incredibly sensitive, it was very meaningful to have such a genuinely caring doctor. n multiple situations, he went above and beyond the call of duty , we felt lucky to have him as our physician.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Levine is amazing! He is caring, compassionate and explains his treatment rationale in easy ways that are easy to understand. Although infertility workup and treatment is a long and difficult process, Dr. Levine remained cautiously optimistic and guided my husband and me with the correct testing, procedures, and guidance. Although he is very warm, I appreciated his candor regarding my fertility issues. His staff was very accommodating and wonderful. Dr. Levine's care resulted in my successful pregnancy with twins and I am happy to say that my husband and I will be back when we decide to proceed with our remaining frozen embryos transfer!

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Levine is one of the most compassionate, gentle, supportive and knowledgable doctors I have ever met. I saw him due to infertility and during a trying and difficult time for my husband and I, we felt nothing but supported and guided throughout the entire time we used his services. Initially we met with him for a consultation visit during which he sat with us getting a detailed medical/sexual/fertility history. He was patient and kind and answered all of our questions thoughtfully. We began the process of starting treatment and despite the challenges of two miscarriages, we eventually did get pregnant! Even if we were not seeing him for a particular morning visit (usually open lab hours for blood work and a sonogram), if he would see us in the hallway on his way to a patient, he would always ask how we were and answer additional questions. The office staff were always very helpful in making copies of lab results for our records and answering questions. I highly recommend him!

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Levine is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. I would recommend him to ANYONE requiring fertility services. There is great communication among the doctors in this office and they really care about the individual patient. He will treat your problems individually. I can't say enough good things about him!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

I learned more about myself in our initial consultation with Dr. Levine than I did in the past 10 years with my OBGYN. He was extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and patient. Didn’t try to talk over our heads or rush us out as other doctors tend to do. I ended up being pregnant without knowing it at my first consultation without his help. He was so warm and seemed genuinely excited for us when he called to deliver the news. Furthermore, rather than rush us out of his office and over to my regular OBGYN, he took his time with us, did additional blood work and ultrasounds and made follow-up appointments to ensure everything was progressing properly. I want to see if I can keep him thoughout my pregnancy (and I probably can’t) however he made such an impression my husband and I that we’ll see if we can. I’m really dreading going back to my regular OBGYN. My regular OBGYN isn’t bad either. He's a nice guy but he isn’t Dr. Levine :-(

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag