Rate Dr. Daniel C. Mills

Dr. Daniel C. Mills's Ratings

I had a few procedures done here recently, however the most major were: Breast Aug, Rhinoplasty, and Voluma filler for cheeks and chin. My breasts came out absolutely perfect in size, texture, and natural look. My nose came out 20x BETTER than expected .... I could not have asked for a more trustworthy, artistic doctor. I also had my cheek bones and chin enhanced with their newest product, Voluma -- which I am in LOVE with and want more asap. I will never trust anyone else with my body or face, this place has truly changed me in every good way possible. If you want to look your best -- THIS is the place to go. Not to mention -- everyone here is a total SWEETHEART. They are like family to me now. Dr. Mills and his team of experts are HIGHLY recommended. You will not regret this place. Well worth every cent. In fact -- they are worth more. I am so thankful to everyone there. Thank you!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

After 9 years of looking at my self and wondering when and where would i find a doctor who could help me i found him.DR MILLS changed the way i see myself.I had two prior surgeries that left me scared and oddly shaped and i had given up until i met DR MILLS ,he took one look at me and said i can fix that! He is gentle,kind,patient,and extremely talented. We are all beautiful in our own way,and he sees this in all.I will be forever grateful to DR MILLS and his very respected and professional staff all of them together has helped me restore my self esteem,I always look forward to our visits, its like visiting family. Thank You DR MILLS LOVE TINA

Submitted Aug. 11, 2013 | flag

I first saw Dr. Daniel Mills in 1999 for a breast reduction. His bedside manner was amazing and my results better if possible. NO SCARRING. They still look great. Since then I have had my lips filled with filler, and no one can tell. Very natural looking. I have had Artifll and Botox. BOTOX and lips done many many times. Very modest work. I think DR. Mills walks on water and is the best in the business.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Very happy with breast augmentation - very natural and used armpit incision so no scarring

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

I am a 63 year old woman and when I was in my early 40s Dr. Mills did some procedures for me. Throughout the years the artistry he did has kept me looking much younger than my 63 years. I recently had a tune up and I will have to say so myself that he is still the artist. I look and feel great!! I will have to go along with the saying you get what you pay for. If you go to those cut rate surgeons or quick fix surgeries advertised on television you may have to live with the outcome of the second rate procedures. Dr. Mills and his office staff are like family to me and I always feel very safe putting myself in their experienced and knowledgeable hands. Check out Dr. Mills website and his experience. His office staff also are very experienced and caring. I would tell anyone that you can't mess around with surgery and you have to trust your surgeon. Before making any cosmetic surgery decisions call Dr. Mills office and talk to Shari or any of his staff.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

EXCELLENT, HIGHLY SKILLED, CARE WITH INTEGRITY ARE JUST A FEW WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY SURGICAL EXPERIENCE WITH DR. MILLS AND STAFF. CUTTING EDGE ALL THE WAY.............

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

The devastating knowledge that I had breast cancer was extremely lessened by Dr. Mills and his kind staf as they guided me through breast reconstruction. His aftercare was flawless and, after one year, I can't imagine a better result. I would, without any hesitation, recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

My daughter and I have seen four board certified and highly recommended OC surgeons before settling on Dr. Mills. Surgery is April 26th and we feel very confident we have chosen the right doctor. Just from the consult we feel extremely confident that he is the most knowledgeable, precise, and experienced surgeon. He picked up on the scolioses that all others missed. His measurements were far more thorough and exact than all others docs. Dr. Mills was thorough and professional in every regard and as an added bonus his assistant Carrie made us all the more comfortable. His bedside manner and consult methodology exceeds top surgeons we have met to date. Much better sizing and explanation in all regards to help us with decisions. More to follow post surgery, but I fully expect to be posting 5s across the board in a few weeks.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

Mills was not a decent surgery experience for me-I chose carefully my post-cancer reconstruction implant size, but Mills instead imposed oversized, mismatched implants on surgery day which took me 8 months of playing politics with him to get downsized and a better match. My right nipple was normal, soft and squeezable but oval as compared to the other and Mills stated he would simply round the projection but ruined my nipple and left it hard, pinched in the center and dipped inward with little projection. Mills operating report states he fat grafted through the nipple incision but denies it to my face. My very expensive 5 hour surgery was 3 procedures and apparently, Mills used me to teach another physician listed in the very informative operating report, as this same physician was invited by Mills to view my post surgery results a few months later. My opinion is Mills surgery for me, was executed not in keeping with and not consistent with what was agreed between parties.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

The best!!!! Could not have asked for a better doctor, nurses and staff. A++++

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag